If Miesha beats Ronda would you consider it an upset?

99Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Personally I don't think so because she's been giving up her back...

The only way to beat Ronda is to knock her out or submit her. She is the most protected product in the UFC.

Meisha wont beat Ronda, Ronda might lose in social-interactions but not in the cage

yes for sure,considering meisha lost her title then nearly got knocked out by kedzie,then got stopped by kat,she is lucky not to be on a 3 fight losing streak going into a title fight.

Of course it is, it's not like Miesha is an amazing fighter.

Miesha understands quite well how to plan, let's see if she can execute against Rousey. If she can avoid an armbar it could be all hers for the taking.

Yeah...I mean seeing as how Ronda basically broke her arm twice in one fight, hasn't lost, and Miesha is coming off a KO loss...I'd say it would be an upset..wtf is this thread?

Upset of the year considering the fact that Ronda is -1100.

It would be a shocking upset for sure, i agree with upset of the year.

Also, i would love to see it.

Of course it would be an upset. Ronda will be a big favourite on the betting lines I think. 2-3 to 1. That said, I think Meisha has a good chance in the rematch, but I'd still favour the champ, 60/40.

Of course, and I'm sure the betting lines confirm. That being said, I might put money on Tate just for fun and the big payoff if I win.

Of course it would be an upset. Ronda will be a big favourite on the betting lines I think. 2-3 to 1. That said, I think Meisha has a good chance in the rematch, but I'd still favour the champ, 60/40.

You must be trolling. Ronda is way, WAY bigger of a favorite than that.

That's a bit premature of a statement, considering she's had one fight in an entirely new division, no?

Yeah and there are no legitimate threats in the division lol Ronda may not be likable but how can people already be saying she's protected when there are very little opponents to test her? When Carmouche was announced, people said that they were protecting her from a rematch with Tate and what do we have here?

Considering that Ronda has finished all of her opponents in the first round, how in the hell would you know that she would never lose a decision?

Shertards NEVER cease to amaze me!

You know nothing about business, kiddo.

You know nothing about business, kiddo.

Oh god,break out the tinfoil. This shit has been proven time and time again, the UFC has little to no control over the judges. Miesha winning only sets up an even bigger rubbermatch. This reminds me of the stupidity that ensued after the Anderson knockout.

Back