If Meisha wins and

Just because you think Tate is hot does not make her a better person, she is fake like jones, if you have fallowed her little longer then just her fights in ufc you would know.
Many other female figthers have had problem with her attitude before, whiteknight.

What an insipid post

Why is everyone counting Meisha out? Isn't she the only one to make it to the 2nd round? Not only that, but every time she fights Ronda, she does a little better. So even if she loses this rematch, and the next rematch, and the next rematch, and the next rematch, I'm sure she'll win the following rematch.

This has to be a joke
Miesha hasn't finished anyone while Ronda has become more lethal

Yeah she said that she hyped it up and that Tate was taking it personal, which she does and even admitted it.
I also doubt that every feud have started with the opponent started to talk trash or do you think that Tate does not have that "chip on her shoulder"

No, I don't really think she falls into that category. Even in Tate's last fight, it was Eye that was trying to create heat over something that Tate had no idea what she was talking about and seemed genuinely baffled by.

Back