If Meisha wins and

AldosBBQRib

White Belt
Reaction score
What if Meisha wins and retires after the fight? Ronda would get the belt back, but she would never be able to avenge the loss and claim to be the true champ.

Reasons this would be funny:
1. Ronda is such a poor sport, and she would be on the other end of it.
2. Dana would be pissed, and who doesn't enjoy that goof being upset?
3. Would forever be able to bring it up in any thread dmtpanic starts.

There is no way in hell she would retire after that win.

This would be amazing lol miesha would go around calling Ronda a paper champ after that :D

I think Ronda wins again, But i'd like to see Miesha win just because she seems like a much better person.

Ronda is corny and has a terrible attitude, Miesha is realistic and an overall good sport

I think Ronda wins again, But i'd like to see Miesha win just because she seems like a much better person.

Ronda is corny and has a terrible attitude, Miesha is realistic and an overall good sport

i don't think you've been following either's career that closely.
Miesha has grown up a bit, but you're way wrong here.

here for hot pics, currently disappointed

i don't think you've been following either's career that closely.
Miesha has grown up a bit, but you're way wrong here.

What are you talking about? ronda is a douch with a shitty attitude , christ after beating tate she would't even shake her hand ya that was cool right ?
or how about when she shit talked flyod for da but then hangs with tyson a convicted rapist , she is confused and will end up in a downward decent and im gonna love it when it happens . not to mention all the other retarted shit she says like beating cain and mayweather .

her last fight bethe was a shitty fighter we all knew was gonna lose but now everyone act's like it was a unbelievable win . Well it wasn't bethe was 3-0 against ppl that had a ufc record of 1-7 thus bethe is a can an undefeated record doesnt make you good , it's all in who you fight not there record

Miesha would never do that because she is not a complete tool like you seem to be.

Also, she would never win in the first place.

Stopped reading at If Miesha wins...

tumblr_mp62m8LQ9W1r4gei2o4_400.gif

Just because you think Tate is hot does not make her a better person, she is fake like jones, if you have fallowed her little longer then just her fights in ufc you would know.
Many other female figthers have had problem with her attitude before, whiteknight.

Whoever dethrones Rhonda is in for an immediate rematch, no question. UFC would throw way too much money at her to retire.

If you think Miesha would retire after a win and turn down the biggest payday of her entire career and the only one where she would get a substantial cut of the PPV's (challengers usually don't get PPV cuts), then I don't know what to say.

Miesha : I just beat Rousey and took home a few hundred K. Sure, the next fight would make me MILLIONS, but I'm good with that!

No. Just... No.

There would be an immediate rematch. No party involved would pass on the money to be made.

Just because you think Tate is hot does not make her a better person, she is fake like jones, if you have fallowed her little longer then just her fights in ufc you would know.
Many other female figthers have had problem with her attitude before, whiteknight.

"Many other female fighters" have chips on their shoulders or want to hype up a match with her, much like with Ronda Rousey who intentionally started a feud with her to further her career, and admitted doing it.

micha is rocky balboa and ronda is ivan drago in this fight .... as much as i want miesha to win she wont :(

micha is rocky balboa and ronda is ivan drago in this fight .... as much as i want miesha to win she wont :(

I was actually thinking more along the lines of Apollo Creed and Ivan Drago. Or Rocky vs Killer Lang 1.

Pain...

Right, retire and decline a guaranteed 3+ million payday in a rematch. Makes sense.

Back