If McGregor somehow defeats Khabib...

I would jump on Tony's bandwagon and claim Khabib is a LW Ronda.

j/k I am a Conor fan

Lol really this isn't even his hardest fight? Yeah this backhumper is 26-0 but he wouldn't have had he fought Tony and not fucking Al Iquinta for the belt.

Padded record, 10 fights in the UFC and only 3 of those names are notable. Really doubt Khabib will win this, people like to talk about demeanor and scores. When under the bright lights in a sold out T-mobile arena on PPV with millions of people watching, who do you think thrives in that sort of situation and who would crumble?

I see Khabib getting dropped in the 1st or 2nd round

Conor could beat the entire UFC roster but little losers would still be crying "but he only has a left hand"!

Meanwhile they have the audacity to call people like Fedor and Anderson the GOAT.

" If Mcgregor somehow defeats khabibby"
LoL- for FFS, he's a mild +140 underdog.

I just can't understand why people want to call him the GOAT with the resume he has...

Greatest fight of all time? Of all time? Not one better fighter out there, Conor is the best for beating Khabib?

He skipped Edgar at FW, wouldn't fight Max either. Went 1-1 with Diaz where he couldn't even manage to decisively win the 2nd fight.

Are you blinded by him being "champ-champ" and getting an unwarranted title shot? So easily impressed by that? Compared to many other fighters, Conor doesn't have as good of a resume.

He has zero title defenses too....

I really wish Conor would fight more so we could see just how good his delusional fans claim he is. But lately all he and his fans do is talk talk talk. If he wins against Khabib, I hope he intends to defend and clean out the division, but I promise that won't happen.

Personally, I think Tony Ferguson is Conor's hardest matchup, and I also think Tony will win against Khabib. But since he's not the champ, Conor won't test himself against him.

But I also would like to see how Conor would do against Lee, Poirier rematch, Barboza, Gaethje, and a 3rd Diaz fight. If he can win against all of them, i'd be more inclined to believe he truly is that good.

By the way I never said the GOAT. I said a "great fighter".
I always thought McGregor is a LW that used his KO power against FWs, unfairly so, and was thus overrated.
I felt that he fought cans, most of the time. Or styles that favoured him.
I think Khabib is an undeniable high level threat, one of my favorite fighters, and beating him would place him among the greats. I dont even care if he does KO him and its a fluke and that Khabib doesnt have time to wrestle him. Its such a minuscule chance for me, in the millions, that watching it happen would be incredible.
I agree, Conor made a name beating much smaller fighters

By the way I never said the GOAT. I said a "great fighter".
I always thought McGregor is a LW that used his KO power against FWs, unfairly so, and was thus overrated.
I felt that he fought cans, most of the time. Or styles that favoured him.
I think Khabib is an undeniable high level threat, one of my favorite fighters, and beating him would place him among the greats. I dont even care if he does KO him and its a fluke and that Khabib doesnt have time to wrestle him. Its such a minuscule chance for me, in the millions, that watching it happen would be incredible.

how do you misquote yourself?

you said:

I will acknowledge that he is truly one of the greatest fighters in history (no matter what happens after in other fights), and not an overrated LW fighter (which I currently think he is)

Is he just a great fighter or is he one of the 'greatest in history'

I will acknowledge that he is truly one of the greatest fighters in history (no matter what happens after in other fights), and not an overrated LW fighter (which I currently think he is).

I just want this to be on record, because its easy after the fight to say "Oooooh but I always said McGregor was amazing", or continue to shit on McGregor as a hater of some kind.

I dont like McGregor much (esp since he defeated Aldo), but I would give him full respect if he defeats Khabib. I am not one of those "fans" who loves either fighter unconditionally like a dog. I am a fight fan and respect martial art ability only. And honor.
And if he loses to Khabib you will conclude that Conor was the worst fighter ever to hold belts in two different divisions.

I don't like McGregor guys, but if wins a fight he's the GOAT despite losing to cans and gatekeepers and never defending a title.

Promise I don't like him and this makes my claim more credible.
<[analyzed}>

Conor could beat the entire UFC roster but little losers would still be crying "but he only has a left hand"!

Meanwhile they have the audacity to call people like Fedor and Anderson the GOAT.
Well he cant. And you'd still be hugging dem nuts.

I agree, Conor made a name beating much smaller fighters
Conor has never missed weight. Even Conor’s weight cuts to 145 are not as extreme as Khabib’s weight cuts. Conor walks around at 170. Khabib walks around at 190 and has had issues making weight for 155 multiple times. (Including having his liver shutting down). Khabib is the one making a name for himself fighting smaller men.

He certainly can win, but doesn’t make him the greatest fighter in history.

Conor has never missed weight. Even Conor’s weight cuts to 145 are not as extreme as Khabib’s weight cuts. Conor walks around at 170. Khabib walks around at 190 and has had issues making weight for 155 multiple times. (Including having his liver shutting down). Khabib is the one making a name for himself fighting smaller men.
Conor walks around more than that, and its a reason Conor does not fight in 145 again. The weight cut Is dangerous for him, Khabib was unprofessional and started loosing weight to late. Made him go to hard to fast

Well he cant. And you'd still be hugging dem nuts.

That’s what his little fans do. They create these hyperbolic fictional bouts as proof of something. They used to do that with “he could defend his title blah blah times and you’d still...”. It’s always been their way of excuses for him not defending. Now it’s just this bullshit.

Thanks for your opinion TS!!!! I will sleep better tonight.

I just can't understand why people want to call him the GOAT with the resume he has...

Greatest fight of all time? Of all time? Not one better fighter out there, Conor is the best for beating Khabib?

He skipped Edgar at FW, wouldn't fight Max either. Went 1-1 with Diaz where he couldn't even manage to decisively win the 2nd fight.

Are you blinded by him being "champ-champ" and getting an unwarranted title shot? So easily impressed by that? Compared to many other fighters, Conor doesn't have as good of a resume.

He has zero title defenses too....

I really wish Conor would fight more so we could see just how good his delusional fans claim he is. But lately all he and his fans do is talk talk talk. If he wins against Khabib, I hope he intends to defend and clean out the division, but I promise that won't happen.

Personally, I think Tony Ferguson is Conor's hardest matchup, and I also think Tony will win against Khabib. But since he's not the champ, Conor won't test himself against him.

But I also would like to see how Conor would do against Lee, Poirier rematch, Barboza, Gaethje, and a 3rd Diaz fight. If he can win against all of them, i'd be more inclined to believe he truly is that good.
Good point not many want to speak about, how Conor got title shot in 155. Its all about the money

I dont like mcg but if he makes kabib look like some of the ither fighters he whooped i will NEVER talk shit about him again. This is a horrible match u for him.

On the other hand if he loses ima meme the fuck out it to harass the nut huggers

Conor walks around more than that, and its a reason Conor does not fight in 145 again. The weight cut Is dangerous for him, Khabib was unprofessional and started loosing weight to late. Made him go to hard to fast
Conor weighed in at 168 for Nate 2. He doesn’t even need to cut weight at 170. Khabib by all accounts walks around 190+ and has had issues making weight multiple times. He should be fighting at 170 but his entire game requires that he be the physically bigger man on fight night. It’s smart Conor is staying light and focusing on speed and cardio for this matchup.

Back