If Mcgregor lays Cowboy out cold & stiff

Not very shocked. Conor at this stage is better than shop worn cowboy. But cowboy has a small chance of winning if he plays his cards right, partner

If Mcgregor lays Cowboy out cold & stiff

What will Sherdog say?

That Cowboy got paid and rode off into that sunset

Jesus, do we really have to break this down?
Mcgregors strengths are speed and a left COUNTER.
Now you want someone to lead with a kick?
Well done champ.
Yea don't get these Cerrone via headkick KO kids. Cerrones been countered plenty of time while throwing head kicks and even got floored by Masvidal off a counter from trying to throw a headkick. The counter for a headkick with southpaw vs ortho is a fucking left straight......conors best tool.

Chins take dings.

I'm happier this is at 170 (as Conor has shown no notable power at the weight, even though only against Nate) than 155. But Cowboy is shopworn. An "old cold" knockout benefits Conor's station only in that his fans will celebrate it like it's some evidence of otherworldly power, instead of a knockout against an aging, downward fighter who is in it for the love of the game.
Yep. He used his chin as a weapon to too many years.

That’s also misleading info but I do get your point.
It’s misleading because Oleynik is also very handy in the striking department and a lot of his submissions have come after wobbling/dropping his opponent and choosing to end it quickly via sub.
Oleynik has horrible stand up... what fights are you referring to?

People will say its a ''work'', or that Cerrone threw the fight.. even if he is old cold and having convulsions, I know what this place is like, I can already see the threads

Which fighter did Conman choose to fight?

HappyEsteemedCuttlefish-size_restricted.gif

Oleynik has horrible stand up... what fights are you referring to?

Hey, I’m not saying his skills transfer to K1 or pro boxing, just that there has been several of his sub wins that have come via wobbling/borderline ko’ing his opponent and choosing to finish by latching on to a sub.
Travis Brown, Reem and Pesto are three examples of wobbling/hurting his opponent via striking straight off the top of my head.

Which fighter did Conman choose to fight?

HappyEsteemedCuttlefish-size_restricted.gif
I agree, he should have shaken that ring rust off and fought someone like Tony Ferguson.
Eeeesh, everyone at mmacommunity told me this place was bad, I didn’t realise it was this bad.

what will sherdog say?

Cowboy has no chin left or Mcgregor has insane power at 170 because nobody has laid him out stiff like that before?
Sherdog will probably be in collective shock since not only will it be the first time anyone's done that to Cowboy it will also be the first time Conor has done that to anyone despite his mythical power everyone is always talking about.

I hope he taps out again, wouldn't that just shit on all of Dana white's plans.

That being said, it's surely a round 1 KO if Mcgregor is even 75% of himself. He's worlds above Cerrone in performing in championship fights, it's not even his biggest fight.

Its the fight of his life for Cerrone, so I think he will super freeze up.

Every excuse in the book to discredit the Former Double Champ.

Conor Bless.

View attachment 712007
Most people just see the fight for what it is. A gimmie fight to build Conor back up since he hasn't won a fight since 2016 and his stock has dropped considerably. Cowboy has a name and a style tailor made to lose in devistating fashion

"cowboy hasn't been good in years" and if cowboy wins they will say "conor hasn't been good in years."
Both of those could be true no matter the result. If 2 guys who are past their prime are fighting each other, someone still has to win.

Back