If Mcgregor lays Cowboy out cold & stiff

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
what will sherdog say?

Cowboy has no chin left or Mcgregor has insane power at 170 because nobody has laid him out stiff like that before?

Every excuse in the book to discredit the Former Double Champ.

Conor Bless.

BFB605BD-CBCB-4553-B1A1-64ED1BA4EF2D.jpeg

We are in the eye of the storm now.

Where the Conor haters have been beaten back into their coffins but the Conor nuthuggers haven't completely covered the forum in their vomit.

Just try to enjoy it. It's only for another 48 hours.

giphy.gif

I'll celebrate then say "I hope he's ok"

and mean Conor, I will hope he hasnt injured his hand so he can fight again soon ;) :D

McGregor is favored to not only win the fight, but win by knockout. McGregor by TKO/KO is -245 right now. Method-based prop bets aren't usually that far in favor of one over the other. For example, Alexey Oleynik has 45 submissions to his credit, and something like 12 Ezekiels. Meanwhile, Oleynik Wins by Submission is +180.

So it wouldn't be that surprising.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Most of this forum believes this is the most likely outcome.
Stop the victim mentality.

I will say the cash cow beat the guy he was supposed to beat. The favourite prevailing against a handpicked opponent. Quite the achievement.

We've all been saying cowboy is a chinless jobber who's 4-6 in his last fights all along

Twas expected, no?

Hopefully Cowboy can keep his chin at bay for 7min or so and slam leg kicks/check knees.

McGregor is favored to not only win the fight, but win by knockout. McGregor by TKO/KO is -245 right now. Method-based prop bets aren't usually that far in favor of one over the other. For example, Alexey Oleynik has 45 submissions to his credit, and something like 12 Ezekiels. Meanwhile, Oleynik Wins by Submission is +180.

So it wouldn't be that surprising.

That’s also misleading info but I do get your point.
It’s misleading because Oleynik is also very handy in the striking department and a lot of his submissions have come after wobbling/dropping his opponent and choosing to end it quickly via sub.

I'm talking cold and stiff. We have never seen Cowboy laid out unconcious for a while

Kicking a counter puncher is plain stupid, hopefully he has a better coach than yourself.

Ok, did you know you can kick a leg out from a power puncher also? Being opposite side fighters will grant Cerrone the space to slam the front leg and stay outside punching distance. A good kicker, and someone who throws good check knees can just as easily counter a puncher.

Ok, so is Cerrone supposed to jab and box at Conor? Lemme guess, just run at him and take him down?

Ok, did you know you can kick a leg out from a power puncher also? Being opposite side fighters will grant Cerrone the space to slam the front leg and stay outside punching distance. A good kicker, and someone who throws good check knees can just as easily counter a puncher.

Ok, so is Cerrone supposed to jab and box at Conor? Lemme guess, just run at him and take him down?

Jesus, do we really have to break this down?
Mcgregors strengths are speed and a left COUNTER.
Now you want someone to lead with a kick?
Well done champ.

How many threads do we need on the same topic guys? Why not just put your opinions in the same thread?

Back