If McGregor fulfills or not his 2 minutes prediction

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
If he still defeat Siver in a total domination fight with an impressive doble head kick KO, makes a difference ???

what do you think ?

Last edited:
If this doesn't end in two minutes, McG is in for a long night

Depends if he wins clearly and dominantly

But I will be pissed if he doesn't I have money on him within 2mins and money on Siver winning. Silver wins m rich, Conor wins within 2 mins and it a tidy profit.

McGregor to win in the 1st Rd is paying 1.61 .. Not worth it imo .

If he wins within 2 minutes, he will have won within 2 minutes.

If he doesn't win within 2 minutes, he will not have won within 2 minutes.

I'm gonna get crackin on the math, call in my crew and crunch some numbers, burn the midnight oil a bit but in the meantime all signs point to a difference.

Don't quote me yet though.

If he still defeat Siver in a total domination fight with an impressive doble head kick KO, makes a difference ???

what do you think ?

nah, it would have to be a flying spinning triple head kick KO to make us forget that he didn't back up his shit talk

what do you think ?

just hope he stops doing it. when Joe was interviewing him after the Poirier fight he could've said a lot of stuff that gained a ton of new fans but I think he forgot his lines, bumbled it and finally blurted out that "pick the round" crap, during which I covered my face with my hand :p

has he not learnt anything from watching the other greats and their silly predictions?

Back