If Mcgregor can pull that against Aldo

lelouch

Purple Belt
Reaction score
He wins over me big time, heck even beating Aldo in any fashion he wins over me.

It was indeed impressive performance but its hard to tell how much it was because of the skill level of opponent.

kcbQ2sS.gif

Conor either has the greatest punching power or his fights are fixed, I've yet to see him land a solid punch in his KOs

Conor either has the greatest punching power or his fights are fixed, I've yet to see him land a solid punch in his KOs

well he's got 15(T)ko's out of 17 victories

So all he has to do to win you over is destroy someone in the top3 P4P? Jeez man, you're a tough audience...

So when a champ loses you jump ship to the new one? Wow. You're like all the Patriot fans showing up on my news feed on FB when they are from the midwest. Must be nice to only root for winners. Maybe I'll try it out sometime.

So when a champ loses you jump ship to the new one? Wow. You're like all the Patriot fans showing up on my news feed on FB when they are from the midwest. Must be nice to only root for winners. Maybe I'll try it out sometime.

No, still fan of hendricks and many other non champs. Just not fully convinced about connor. Besides i rarely root for champs, the only champ on my favourite fighter list right now is jones and been fan since his first fight in UFC.

Ya i didnt see him land anything 100% last night but he partially landed a number of powerful enough punches to accumulate damage until he kod sever.

Siver's face was pretty jacked up, and those straight lefts landed repeated over and over.

Ya i didnt see him land anything 100% last night but he partially landed a number of powerful enough punches to accumulate damage until he kod sever.

The majority of his straight lefts landed 100 percent. Ya they weren't huge power shots but they were pin point accuracy and a lot of times that's more effective than a huge power shot. That left was hitting him all day long and that's why Siver succumbed.

Aldo's gonna hammer him...but I tell you what you will never find a bigger FW title-fight and PPV headliner than what we'll see in May, and that's what counts.

No c*nt wants to see Aldo/Mendes III yet. No c*nt wants to see Aldo/Lamas II EVERRRRR. Yep, we'd watch Aldo/Edgar II and I can see the argument for that, but a fresh contender always trumps a rematch. Always.

You all clamour for fresh fights, then spew bile when it isn't the guy you want to see.

I know it isn't your quote, but your sig sums up my feelings about MMA fans to a tee.

Claim to love the sport and want it to move forward, but tear down every new exciting fighter that could move the sport forward....coz they didn't fight in a PRIDE GP.

Also, fuck the Patriots, a few of my friends in the UK are Patriots 'fans' coz they win.

you deserve the hate you are getting for your shitty opinions. You are a front runner and it is very clear. defend however you want poser.

Back