If Mcgregor beats Miller...

Having a marketable personality pays.

Cole's gotta be a little pissed to know that Connor is up for a title-eliminator with a win, but he isn't if he wins.

mcgregor-and-dana-630x470.jpg

miller will submit him in the third round, probably by triangle

Miller will be lucky to see the second round, nevermind the third. It's Cole fucking Miller :icon_lol:

I think Miller v McGregor is a good fight and I'm not sure which way I'm leaning. Still, I don't think even the most brilliant performance is going to make me think he can beat Poirier. Poirier gets sloppy but I think he has more than enough skills to beat anyone who isn't absolutely legit top 5 status elite.

I said in another thread, McGregor will beat Miller but won't beat Poirier. He'll be lighting Dustin up standing (as Holloway and even Brookins were doing) but Dustin fights smart and he'll clinch, trip him down and submit him quite easily, late in round 1.

I've never understood why certain people when they don't like a particular fighter will argue tooth and nail against that particular fighter moving up in the rankings or god forbid getting a title shot.
Fighting a highly ranked opponent, deserving or otherwise is a best case scenario for all parties involved.
If he's not good enough, he goes to the back of the line. If he wins, the hype is justified. It's pretty simple.

If Conor bugs you, i understand that. But realistically it's not as though he's being handed the belt. All that's been stipulated is: IF he gets past Miller, he MAY get Poirier,
and IF he gets past Poirier, He MAY get a title shot.

That's certainly not crazy, and as good a Conor has looked, those are still some big Ifs.

Back