If Mcgregor beats Miller...

I like Connor. He is embracing the promotion aspect of the sport and its much more refreshing than the let's bang bro pre fight interviews. Don't get me wrong, I love the old school let's get down to business fighters but Connor is entertaining in and out of the ring.

As far as facing poirier, that would be a war. Dustin always tests his opponents on the feet so who knows, he might strike with him the whole time.

I love Connors attitude, and I love his confidence.

seems like a logical progression, both are good fights

I'm a big fan of Dustin but I think Conor will have too much for him on the feet, and I think a lot of people will be surprised by how good Conor is on the deck, his main coach John Kavanagh is a high level BJJ Black belt who was the first Irishman to ever get a black belt, Conor has also been training with Gunnar Nelson for years now so although he has yet to prove it I can't see Conor being weak on the ground.

Poirier v Holloway was very even on the feet and Conor made Holloway look like a scared little boy for most of that fight.

I think Conor will win both his next 2 fights quite convincingly.

Then he will either jump the queue and fight Aldo or he will be tested against a wrestler like Mendes, Edgar or Lamas.

IMO, if McGregor defeats Miller he should face a Top 10 fighter next. Then, if he wins that one, he should face a Top 5 fighter. If he wins that one, then he can get in the title discussion like anyone else.

He is exciting and has a lot of promise/long term potential. He also has earned two victories in the UFC.

IMO, if McGregor defeats Miller he should face a Top 10 fighter next. Then, if he wins that one, he should face a Top 5 fighter. If he wins that one, then he can get in the title discussion like anyone else.

He is exciting and has a lot of promise/long term potential. He also has earned two victories in the UFC.

Bermudez is exciting, has potential and has six straight victories in the UFC and isn't even mentioned in the title discussion

Bermudez is exciting, has potential and has six straight victories in the UFC and isn't even mentioned in the title discussion

Agreed, Bermudez doesn't get as much attention as he deserves, I think it's partly due to most people thinking he lost his fight with Max Holloway, me included.

It's ok - Chad was in this situation recently and is finally getting his rematch. Just play the waiting game, make money, fight smart and it will all hopefully pay off.

Jose via T/KO, R1

he'll beat them both, and both are favorable match-ups.

How would that be a title eliminator? I guess everyone has forgotten about Cub.

Back