If McGregor beat RDA fair and square, I will acknowledge his talent

StopDucking

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cause all he has showcased thus far are decent striking, mediocre grappling and outrageous luck.

Holloway was only 21 at the time, Brandao and Poirier are journeymen, Brimage and Siver should be fighting in the women's trawweight division, Mendes took the fight on 2 weeks notice and Aldo made a huge mistake and basically KOed himself.

McGregor should have lost his last 2 fights given his limited skillset and will most likely lose to all the top fighters at featherweight and lightweight unless he gets lucky again. I would even favor mid-tier fighters like Doo Ho Choi or Joseph Duffy over him.

McGregor will have to beat RDA in decisive fashion to prove he's really legit.

Man, you have cast that line well..... surely you will get a bite soon.

Cause all he has showcased thus far are decent striking, mediocre grappling and outrageous luck.

Holloway was only 21 at the time, Brandao and Poirier are journeymen, Brimage and Siver should be fighting in the women's trawweight division, Mendes took the fight on 2 weeks notice and Aldo made a huge mistake and basically KOed himself.

McGregor should have lost his last 2 fights given his limited skillset and will most likely lose to all the top fighters at featherweight and lightweight unless he gets lucky again. I would even favor mid-tier fighters like Doo Ho Choi or Joseph Duffy over him.

ppVdI.gif

imo he is talented I just think that he can be beaten if guys follow the right game plan.

Goddamn, you make a lot of Conor threads dude.

Just rub one out next time.

How much excuses Big NOG is that you

imo he is talented I just think that he can be beaten if guys follow the right game plan.
He's definitely decent, just not elite. And his obnoxious personality makes it very hard to root for him.

You're a bum in your nannys basement. Nobody gives a shit

To be honest, if you're already struggling to acknowledge his talent, the thread title is probably a lie.

I'm sure he will be delighted to hear this. You are a generous god.

To be honest, if you're already struggling to acknowledge his talent, the thread title is probably a lie.
Like I said, all he has to do is win convincingly against RDA, which I don't think he can.

B78EX-XCEAAsCd2.jpg

Like I said, all he has to do is win convincingly against RDA, which I don't think he could.

You've built an excuse right into your claim.
"All he has to do is win convincingly."
"If McGregor beats RDA fair and square."

You don't have enough faith in Conor losing to even man-up and make a firm statement. No, you need to hedge your bet with a weak qualifier so that you still have room to fabricate some injustice after the fight if any tiny part of it is not perfect.

Conor put Aldo to sleep in 13 seconds.
13 seconds.
I don't think that tells us how a rematch would go and I do think Aldo deserves a rematch, but it does tell us that he has the ability to put a world-class, durable fighter away at any moment. If you don't think he has the ability to beat RDA fairly (and a KO is fair) then you'll probably only give him credit if he takes down RDA and dominates him on the ground...which is an unfair expectation.

LOL@ Aldo ko'ing himself you made my day ts thanks!

Agree TS. You will receive a lot of hate. But Conor does have talent.

Back