If McGregor beat RDA fair and square, I will acknowledge his talent

This troll thread was done already

ie: setting insane standards for respecting

He's definitely decent, just not elite. And his obnoxious personality makes it very hard to root for him.
Obnoxious or not, the way he made Aldo face plant in the time it probably takes you to think of stupid things to write certainly puts him in the elite class. Why dont you try not to let your personal animosity get in the way of how you judge a fighter. It just makes you sound like a bit of tit.

Like I said, all he has to do is win convincingly against RDA, which I don't think he can.

But that is really the key word there isn't it? He will never "convincingly" win in your eyes if a KO isn't proof enough.

If you had a 5 round war, you'll say he was overrated and should have lost.
If he wins by submissions, you'll say he just got lucky or RDA slipped.

This troll thread was done already

ie: setting insane standards for respecting

I like them, Conor ones are good but threads stating Werdum is not elite due to various reasons are my favourite

All you've done here, is come up with crappy excuses why Conor 'got lucky' in each fight, as well as discredit his opponents.

Like it or not, Conor has more talent in his little toe than your entire body, and he's legitimately defeated everyone he has fought, whether you like the way he finished the fight or not.

He doesn't need your acknowledgement or respect when he beats RDA, but maybe you'll learn a lesson about yourself.

You should really be banned for posting this fighter bashing trash.

You didn't even offer any good fight prediction IQ.
Just all weak excuses for why Conor won all his previous fights.
Go away butt-hurt hater (closet Aldo fan)

Cause all he has showcased thus far are decent striking, mediocre grappling and outrageous luck.

Holloway was only 21 at the time, Brandao and Poirier are journeymen, Brimage and Siver should be fighting in the women's trawweight division, Mendes took the fight on 2 weeks notice and Aldo made a huge mistake and basically KOed himself.

McGregor should have lost his last 2 fights given his limited skillset and will most likely lose to all the top fighters at featherweight and lightweight unless he gets lucky again. I would even favor mid-tier fighters like Doo Ho Choi or Joseph Duffy over him.

McGregor will have to beat RDA in decisive fashion to prove he's really legit.

hahhaha.. so gotten to, lil haterboy.

Conor is extremely legit, if he beats RDA is he EASILY he pound for pound great.. If he isnt alreeady, he dominated aldo with EASE and calculation.. He is the next level.. Pains you doesnt it? ;) Love the tears of whineres like you.

He's definitely decent, just not elite. And his obnoxious personality makes it very hard to root for him.
not elite lol i cant stand mcgregor have picked against him every time but u dont ko a guy flat that hasnt been beaten in 10 years without being elite.

Cause all he has showcased thus far are decent striking, mediocre grappling and outrageous luck.

Holloway was only 21 at the time, Brandao and Poirier are journeymen, Brimage and Siver should be fighting in the women's trawweight division, Mendes took the fight on 2 weeks notice and Aldo made a huge mistake and basically KOed himself.

McGregor should have lost his last 2 fights given his limited skillset and will most likely lose to all the top fighters at featherweight and lightweight unless he gets lucky again. I would even favor mid-tier fighters like Doo Ho Choi or Joseph Duffy over him.

McGregor will have to beat RDA in decisive fashion to prove he's really legit.

I can point out a ton of holes in his game;l but if he continues to beat people, and reign in the FW division; his abilities as a fighter can't be denied.

And btw, the Mendes fight (on very short notice); and the way the Aldo fight went down are both very unsettling.

He's a bad dude, though. No doubt about it.

TS

who in this world cares about you aknowledging mcgoat´s talent?

Your analysis is so childish

what a loser

But that is really the key word there isn't it? He will never "convincingly" win in your eyes if a KO isn't proof enough.

If you had a 5 round war, you'll say he was overrated and should have lost.
If he wins by submissions, you'll say he just got lucky or RDA slipped.
You have to understand it's not just about who won on paper but also about how he "won". Freak accidents do happen. GSP vs. Serra, Velasquez vs. JDS and Aldo vs. McFraud are all fights where the better fighter lost not because his skills were inferior but because he just happened to get caught.

If Aldo and McGregor fought each other 100 times, Aldo would win 99 times.

Finally he will have earned your respect, props to Conor if he can pull it off!

I expect McGregor is sitting at home praying for you to acknowledge his talent as we speak. Yup.

Back