If Mcgregor And Rosuey are on the December Card

Project 86

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
and both win how much butt hurt will sherdog have the amount of butt hurt collectively between 189 and 190 has been downright unbearable:icon_neut

put them both on the same card and this board may just crash:icon_lol:
8BNzaER.jpg

this is a great thread, also i think this board is more pro-Rousey.

Last edited:
They will all finally convert to the camp with the King and Queen

lol @ the idea of trying to stack the casual bringers. Worst business Idea ever. They both bring in huge money on their own, so spread them out.

lol @ the idea of trying to stack the casual bringers. Worst business Idea ever. They both bring in huge money on their own, so spread them out.

Let us dream, ok? That is a dream card and I for one, dream of it.

I though Rousey was supposed to artificially prop up Weidman's PPV numbers.

They would do a gigantic butyrate. GIGANTIC. And then a card like that elevates the brand. That could be unlike anything we've ever seen.

It's worth the investment.

tate and mcgregor winning butthurt > Ronda and Mcgregor winning butthurt

Ronda and Aldo winning would create the most butt hurt. All the delusional miesha and Conor fans would be flinging themselves off of their parents porches in records numbers. It would truly be a sight to behold.

Ronda and Aldo winning would create the most butt hurt. All the delusional miesha and Conor fans would be flinging themselves off of their parents porches in records numbers. It would truly be a sight to behold.

I think no matter who wins in either fight there will be a lot of butt hurt lol.

Would be a good move, could see it push Conor right into the mainstream and boost his numbers even more.

Could stagger them afterwards as I'm sure they will need time to create another contender for Rousey after Tate.

Just for fun. Imagine the numbers/views for:

Conor Vs Aldo
Rousey vs Tate
Fedor vs Bigfoot

Let's call it UFC 200.

That would break all records surely?

Back