If Mayberry Lounge was an actual place, post pics of what u think it would look like

th

That's awesome.

Man that Armani shirt must really get her goin' in bed.

Don't be a jerk, bro. She's blind and too ashamed to use a cane. He's the seeing-eye guy.

I was hoping somebody would catch it :D

I can't wait for S2, but I can't figure out when it starts, does anybody know yet?

It's filming right now, so hopefully it will be late summerish. But that's based off my own speculation so I could be 100% wrong, just what makes sense to me.

Its funny because I look at that picture and wonder why they didn't just hire teens to pose in it at least lol? All the 'kids' in that photo look like they're in their 20's.. a few (like the dude very top right corner) look like they're in their 30's

Not sure when season 2 starts, I'm iffy on Colin as the lead tho tbh

I was a little bit but I think he can do it. He has that... Look to him that looks like he could fit into a show like this. And Minority Report is one of my favorite movies and I thought he played a good detective in that

Yeah, I thought people got a little carried away with trying to figure it out. I remember someone posted a still of Rus driving with a Burgerking sign (or something to that effect) in the background which to them meant that Rus was actually the Yellow King lol

Patton Oswalt actually did it first and other people accepted it. And yeah.. Some people tried to "bend the narrative" towards what they believed too much. By the end of it in the discussion thread I would skip over most of the posts and just read the ones of the people that I've been actively talking to throughout the show

lol, one of us, I can't remember his name had some really elaborate theories that weren't realistic but were fun just the same.

Yeah that guy brought it way too far. He was one of the ones I would ignore

Back