If Masvidal beats Usman will they scrap the WW title?

Mas has to beat Nate in the 4th and 5th round to legitimize his BMF belt

Cut stoppages on a Diaz bro don't count

Nate said fuck the rematch and that he's done.

Cry more fanboi.

Did you know that if Jorge won all his UFC split decision losses (so if one judge was replaced with another for those fights) then he would only have one loss (to Wonderboy) dating back to 2013?

That's a crazy fact right? Especially since you could argue that he won pretty much all of those fights.

It will only legitimize the toy BMF belt as something to fight for...

Dana would cream his fucking pants. Its a UFC pipe dream because they would be able to do Masvidal vs McGregor for the belt.

If Masvidal beats Usman will they scrap the WW title?
giphy.gif

I don't quite agree with you Diaz was getting the shit beat out him before the cut,infact Diaz should be thankful it did get stopped

I heard that at the next quarter they are just going to replace championship belts with popularity titles.

If Masvidal beats Usman is the WW title defunct? Is the BMF title now the true title? I've had a few Guinness so this makes logical sense to me. The WW title would be seen as a paper belt and the BMF belt would be the main belt.

Discuss.
I think so

If Masvidal beats Usman is the WW title defunct? Is the BMF title now the true title? I've had a few Guinness so this makes logical sense to me. The WW title would be seen as a paper belt and the BMF belt would be the main belt.

Discuss.

thats a very good point.
people might think that the BMF title doesnt mean anything because the best fighters were not fighting for it.
but if Masvidal proves he is the best fighter at WW, then the BMF title actually holds legitimacy.

The WW belt will still be there... But the BMF belt will gain more prestige.
If the best of the best want to fight for it, including top fighters from other weight classes... it definitely does hold more prestige.

Then he should fight Mcgregor for the Intercontinental belt and the winner fight Khabib for what they would simply call "UFC" belt...

<Dana05><Dana05><{danawhoah}>

did
Did you know that if Jorge won all his UFC split decision losses (so if one judge was replaced with another for those fights) then he would only have one loss (to Wonderboy) dating back to 2013?
you know that split decision losses are still losses.

Unified BMF + Undisputed belt = Black Undisputed belt.

Diaz was getting whooped. He was going to lose by UD either way.

Yep, gonna ditch the ufc name also in favor of wwe.

Lol they should bill it as a unification bout

Discuss.
No

The losers belt gets retired. Winners belt gets to stay.

Who? The BMW is the real belt TS. Masvidal is killing the old belt tradition.

Back