If Masvidal beats Usman will they scrap the WW title?

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
If Masvidal beats Usman is the WW title defunct? Is the BMF title now the true title? I've had a few Guinness so this makes logical sense to me. The WW title would be seen as a paper belt and the BMF belt would be the main belt.

Discuss.

Mas has to beat Nate in the 4th and 5th round to legitimize his BMF belt

Cut stoppages on a Diaz bro don't count

Did you know that if Jorge won all his UFC split decision losses (so if one judge was replaced with another for those fights) then he would only have one loss (to Wonderboy) dating back to 2013?

Did you know that if Jorge won all his UFC split decision losses (so if one judge was replaced with another for those fights) then he would only have one loss (to Wonderboy) dating back to 2013?

And if you replace all 3 judges in the Wonderboy fight...

That pretty impressive.

Reminds me of Guy Mezger. If he had a few split decisions go his way, his career would be quite different and he would probably be remembered more fondly around here.

Lads the drink is hitting me. We need another belt. Like a hairline belt or a punch psi belt or some shit.

Lads the drink is hitting me. We need another belt. Like a hairline belt or a punch psi belt or some shit.

I vote for the Instagram belt, Conor GOAT.

{<Mcgoat}

If Masvidal beats Usman is the WW title defunct? Is the BMF title now the true title? I've had a few Guinness so this makes logical sense to me. The WW title would be seen as a paper belt and the BMF belt would be the main belt.

Discuss.
Check with Dana. The BMF belt is really the only belt in the UFC that they care about right now. Conor will soon be fighting for it. Some way, some how. You heard it here first...

The WW belt has been worthless since GSP vacated.

Discuss.
Masvidal would have to give Nate a rematch to legitimize the belt.
LazyPeskyDugong-size_restricted.gif

He definitively lost the Maia fight though. Shit judging or not

Discuss.
Lmao

If one judge was replaced with another that wouldn't guarantee any result but i know what you mean.

Before shuttering the <145 lbs mens divisions?
200.gif

Not while Dana Fucking White is in charge.

Before moving back up to 170 Jorge went 14 fights without a finish and was 9-5 in that timespan. Now he has 6 finishes in his last 11 and is 7-4 since.

That pretty impressive.

Reminds me of Guy Mezger. If he had a few split decisions go his way, his career would be quite different and he would probably be remembered more fondly around here.

Sadly, Guy will always be known primarily for

A. Having arms long enough to put roidTito into a guillotine
B. Being OG Stank leg thanks to Chuck Liddell
JollyImmenseDorado-max-1mb.gif

I know you re drunk, when you even consider the possibility of Horhay beating Usman

Sadly, Guy will always be known primarily for

A. Having arms long enough to put roidTito into a guillotine
B. Being OG Stank leg thanks to Chuck Liddell
JollyImmenseDorado-max-1mb.gif

He was beating prime Wanderlei until Wandy went into berserker mode and unleashed a headbutt to help seal the deal.

That WW title is getting scrapped, fo sho.

“Champion” is just basically another word for BMF, no need to have two belts meaning the same thing.

<TheDonald>

Did you know that if you had a bucket of water and someone spilled it all, the bucket would be empty?

(Jorge fan btw)

Back