If Manny beats Spence by the miracle of God, is Manny the GOAT over Mayweather?

I know we all chuckled at the fact Tiddies got banned, but I want him in this thread for the lolz.

RIP turdwell
Yeah I know what you mean. Maybe the mods could give him partial access to just Manny threads just for our entertainment?

what kind of logic is this? He lost clearly to mayweather in a stink fight. Only way to fix that is to beat mayweather or maybe do something outlandish like fighting at the same level he's at until he's 90, which may be possible these days.
eh. I don't really agree. I rate Duran ahead of Hearns for example.

you can lose to guys and be ranked ahead of them

I know we all chuckled at the fact Tiddies got banned, but I want him in this thread for the lolz.

RIP turdwell

The GOAT is Sugar Ray Robinson.

Mayweather schooled and knocked down a fresher version of the Juan Manuel Marquez that KO’d Pac little before it happened.

I would retire too.. whats the point after seeing that?

edit: cherry on top, may is old than pac.
Wtf @TidWell got banned? That sucks. He’s a good dude. I’m sure he’s got a new account by now at least.

posts like this make me wish Hagler moved up in weight just once...weird he was never tempted to.

the ibf started the SM weight class when he was at his best. Could have easily fucked up that korean bum who held it instead of the time off he had between the Mugabi and Ray bouts.

Last edited:
It would be a remarkable win. With the whole context, maybe his best win and one of the more remarkable wins of the last 50 years. Of course, it's exceptionally unlikely to happen.

Yeah look at all these people discrediting Spence BEFORE the fight even happens. Imagine if Manny somehow pulls it off. "Spence was just another Broner"

Yeah look at all these people discrediting Spence BEFORE the fight even happens. Imagine if Manny somehow pulls it off. "Spence was just another Broner"

I'm not really seeing many people discrediting Spence.

Harry Greb over Tiger Flowers and Gene Tunney
Holyfield over Bowe (though the steroid rumors and/or head butting of Holyfield always leaves people skeptical about him)
Jack Johnson over Jess Willard
Marquez had a couple losses over guys he is overall ranked better than.

Conversely, the better Pacquaio does now, the better Floyd's win over manny looks

Naw.

He only has himself to blame when he waited for a twice beaten, once KTFO, older slower Pacquiao.

That’s what changed to just a good win from an atg win like Foreman / Ali or Leonard / Hearns.

Pacquiao doing good now just shows how far these two were compared to the present guys and how Pacquiao wasn’t as washed up / completely done as some claimed, when he fought Floyd.

Manny definitely is the more exciting fighter of 2. But no ...... even if Manny beat Spence, Crawford back to back its no. May won against Pac n did so easy. May never lost a fight . I would love to rank a much more fan friendly Pac ahead but u can't.

Mayweathers reflexes are second to none, thats what a lifetime of being disclipline does for you, he runs 8 miles a day even when not in training....and has never had a drink of alcohol

floyd fighting a clown made him lost value as the goat but manny have 7 losses so idk

Back