If Lyoto Machida wins andersons silvas belt, his 2nd does that make Machida the best?

Killme

The NoGi Bear
@Green
Reaction score
Because he would of one a title at what is not his natural weight at 205 against Rashard Evans and then gone down to his natural weight and take out the guys who was never in trouble, never hurt, barely even hit and then knocked out twice... the so called greatest of all time in anderson silva.

Of course, im talking about Chris weidman.

Lyoto Machida wins belt at 205 where he is a chubby little shit, gets into good shape and beats the and beats the man the "greatest of all time" could not.

Brendan-Schaub

lyoto Machida> Anderson silva

Lyoto Machida will proberly win a few more contests in defense of the title after his title fight with Chris weidman also, even furthering the distance between him and Anderson silva.

Anderson was ranked #1 at WW in the early 2000's, Ranked #1 at MW for years and had he beaten Forrest a few months earlier would have been Ranked #1 at LHW too.

I don't care. He didn't win a belt at welterweight, he sturgglde with Carlos Newton and lost a few fights, matt hughes would of dominated him.

He beat forrest Griffin AFTER Forrest Griffin was at his best, and forrest was never really championship caliber, the only top guy he beat was Maurico rua after surgery and Quinton jackson on a robbery decision. It was a good win, but it proved fuck.... all....

I don't care. He didn't win a belt at welterweight, he sturgglde with Carlos Newton and lost a few fights, matt hughes would of dominated him.

He beat forrest Griffin AFTER Forrest Griffin was at his best, and forrest was never really championship caliber, the only top guy he beat was Maurico rua after surgery and Quinton jackson on a robbery decision. It was a good win, but it proved fuck.... all....

Oh really? Educate yourself fool. He won Shooto's 168lb belt, beating Mach who was the #1 WW in the world at the time and should've been 20-0 [held a 18-0-2 record bcuz draws].

If you're not aware of Silva vs Mach, kill yourself.

Because he would of one a title at what is not his natural weight at 205 against Rashard Evans and then gone down to his natural weight and take out the guys who was never in trouble, never hurt, barely even hit and then knocked out twice... the so called greatest of all time in anderson silva.

Lyoto Machida wins belt at 205 where he is a chubby little shit, gets into good shape and beats the and beats the man the "greatest of all time" could not.

Brendan-Schaub

Lyoto Machida will proberly win a few more contests in defense of the title after his title fight with Chris weidman also, even furthering the distance between him and Anderson silva.

Lyoto was a chubby little shit?

Educate your self... hughes demolished that guy with ease, yes lets start adding lower promotions as major titles, fuck that shit, pride and UFC are all that count.

Lyoto was a chubby little shit?

had a belly on him

Machida fans are too underrated on here

Educate your self... hughes demolished that guy with ease, yes lets start adding lower promotions as major titles, fuck that shit, pride and UFC are all that count.

LMFAO at Shooto in 2001 being a "lower promotion". I've never seen such blatant bullshitting coming from a Lesnar-Era fan.

Mach was in a bad car accident, then fought hughes who took 4 competitive rounds to stop him. Watch the fights instead of looking at fightfinder records.

FYI: Hughes also "struggled with" Carlos Newton. lets not forget the ending of that fight.

LMFAO at Shooto in 2001 being a "lower promotion". I've never seen such blatant bullshitting coming from a Lesnar-Era fan.

Mach was in a bad car accident, then fought hughes who took 4 competitive rounds to stop him. Watch the fights instead of looking at fightfinder records.

sur e sure sure... what ever, i started watching in 2002. Ok, answer me this... mr smarty pants. Is beating mach in the dark ages of 2001 better than beating this guy who beat silva in 2013? MMA has evolved... son.

Brendan-Schaub

The LHW division was filled with smallish LHW's that could probably cut to 185 and MW had alot of fighters that could compete at 205. i dont think theres much difference between the 2 divisions.
and Anderson destroyed Forrest who at the time just lost the title, and Forrest was beating the hell out of Rashad until he got caught so I have no doubt in my mind that Anderson could have won the LHW belt at the time in his career aswell.

sur e sure sure... what ever, i started watching in 2002. Ok, answer me this... mr smarty pants. Is beating mach in the dark ages of 2001 better than beating this guy who beat silva in 2013? MMA has evolved... son.

Lol, I bet you "rented the tapes" back in the 90's too. Just lol. And yeah I'd say so or even right on par. Mach still had good wins and competitive fights with excellent opponents right up to now [He's still fighting]. Mach was always an elite fighter.

Oh really? Educate yourself fool. He won Shooto's 168lb belt, beating Mach who was the #1 WW in the world at the time and should've been 20-0 [held a 18-0-2 record bcuz draws].

If you're not aware of Silva vs Mach, kill yourself.

#1 WW and #1 P4P.

Lol at him calling Shooto in 2001 a minor MMA promotion...

If weidman wrecked andy twice, lyoto would beat him for sure. Anderson will go down as most over rated mma fighter.

The LHW division was filled with smallish LHW's that could probably cut to 185 and MW had alot of fighters that could compete at 205. i dont think theres much difference between the 2 divisions.
and Anderson destroyed Forrest who at the time just lost the title, and Forrest was beating the hell out of Rashad until he got caught so I have no doubt in my mind that Anderson could have won the LHW belt at the time in his career aswell.

You think Anderson silva could beat Rashad? did you see what he did to Sonnen? Did you see what Sonnen did to Anderson silva? Rashad would take his ass down and beat him toothless.

Jones would submit his ass, rampage would knock his block off.

the only guy he could beat would be Rua, maybe... Rua wasnt champion for long though

#1 WW and #1 P4P.

Lol at him calling Shooto in 2001 a minor MMA promotion...

Oh hohoho laugh laugh laugh, someone didn't know something from before they started watched...

ive only ever seen Mach lose.... it tends to.... color my perpspective of him.

Oh hohoho laugh laugh laugh, someone didn't know something from before they started watched...

Sorry but anybody who started watching MMA in 2002 would know Shooto was one of the big promotions then...

This is pretty much a telltale sign that you started watching in the lesnar era.

Sorry but not knowing that Shooto was one of the better mma promotions is pretty bad, it doesn't matter when you started watching MMA, because i know that shit and I started watching MMA 2 years ago.

Sorry but anybody who started watching MMA in 2002 would know Shooto was one of the big promotions then...

Why? I was only really watching UFC at the time, they made a big deal about mach on commeraty for the hughes fight, but thats all i got. I watched pride from 2005... had to go back and catched up on what i missed.

It is what it is, i had no idea about any of it when i started, just watched what i watched....

You think Anderson silva could beat Rashad? did you see what he did to Sonnen? Did you see what Sonnen did to Anderson silva? Rashad would take his ass down and beat him toothless.

Jones would submit his ass, rampage would knock his block off.

the only guy he could beat would be Rua, maybe... Rua wasnt champion for long though

Rampage would beat anderson? You cant be serious. And rua has always been much, much better than rampage

Back