If Luke Rockhold becomes Champion, he can expand UFC female audience

And here we are discussing who is the most handsome fighter.

Welcome to the 21st Century!

Chicks aren't like guys. They don't care as much about hot pictures of the opposite sex.

If anything, an attractive male fighter will get more guy fans who wanna be like him, rather than chick fans who want to do him.

Yeah cause david Beckham is the greatest soccer player ever, Brad Pitt is the greatest actor etc etc...

Yeah cause david Beckham is the greatest soccer player ever, Brad Pitt is the greatest actor etc etc...

I don't know soccer, but no one regards Brad Pitt as the greatest actor.

If Luke Rockhold becomes Champion, he can expand UFC female audience

I'm pretty sure he has already done that, and more...

zzaQkUn.jpg

Chicks aren't like guys. They don't care as much about hot pictures of the opposite sex.

If anything, an attractive male fighter will get more guy fans who wanna be like him, rather than chick fans who want to do him.

I agree. The only guy I would say was able to get tons and tons of females interested in him fighting largely off his looks (while they screamed at the TV and were blushing) is GSP.

I'm a female and no, he won't . I can see he is handsome, but not attractive.

Sounds like TS is expanding imo

I got that he was being sarcastic. He was still making a point.

Yeah and you just reinforced it. Brad Pitt isn't the best actor and yet is still a bigger star than many better actors precisely because gals ARE drawn in by good-looking cats. Same reason Beckham became more popular than better soccer players.

GSP already did the same thing for MMA. I've heard even educated women say it. TS is on the money.

This reminds me of that thread from worldwide called "Josh Thomson vs. KJ Noons: Battle of the cuties"

Yeah and you just reinforced it. Brad Pitt isn't the best actor and yet is still a bigger star than many better actors precisely because gals are drawn in by good-looking cats.

Lots of guys are Brad Pitt fans. It's not like he's a chick flick actor. He does a bunch of movies guys like. It's a horrible example.

Movie stars aren't a good comparison to MMA stars for this anyway, guys and girls pretty much across the board all like movies. Whereas fighting is interesting to far more guys than girls. It's a lot harder to get girls interested in MMA.

GSP already did the same thing for MMA. I've heard even educated women say it.

Again, not because of his looks. Because of the whole package (no romo). GSP has a star quality that most don't (including Rockhold).

Lots of guys are Brad Pitt fans. It's not like he's a chick flick actor. He does a bunch of movies guys like. It's a horrible example.

Movie stars aren't a good comparison to MMA stars for this anyway, guys and girls pretty much across the board all like movies. Whereas fighting is interesting to far more guys than girls. It's a lot harder to get girls interested in MMA.

Brad Pitt's been in the women's mags every week for the last two decades but you don't think he's a draw with the ladies? That's a laughable opinion.

Clearly tons more girls are paying tons of attention because of Ronda. It wouldn't hurt one little bit if they happened to also cast eyes on Lukey Boy.

Again, not because of his looks. Because of the whole package (no romo). GSP has a star quality that most don't (including Rockhold).

Nah, David Beckham has a voice like a chipmunk and the accent of an East London kitchen fitter.

It's 100% about looks.

Back