If Luke Rockhold becomes Champion, he can expand UFC female audience

Luke can have any woman he wants. Im jealous

Anyone who understands business. The more demand these guys have, the more we get to see them fight....the bigger the business grows and we get more interest into MMA, not just spectator wise but also new talent because it will become a bigger sport in the eyes of everyone. Commercial success of MMA events are good for the sport in several ways.

I am not looking at it from a "business" point of view. I am looking at it from "keep the douchebags out" point of view. It's inevitable, I know..

I am not looking at it from a "business" point of view. I am looking at it from "keep the douchebags out" point of view. It's inevitable, I know..

Yeah I get it.

Just gotta accept it for what it is and take the positive that comes with it (expanding base of fighters, higher quality at the top)

Yo TS, Rockholds got a question for you

[YT]BA0DikFdIWE[/YT]

I think women care more about Ronda Rousey than Luke Rockhold. They may be attracted to Luke Rockhold, but I don't think they'll follow the sport because of him or start training MMA because of him. Girls who already follow the sport may get a crush on him and become fans. But at this point, I think the biggest draw for a female audience is... a beautiful female fighter. A female champ who looks like Ediane Gomes does nothing for the female audience, but someone like Ronda Rousey or Gina Carano does everything.

It's weird, but girls are as fascinated by beautiful girls as men are. Just in very different ways.

Except the lesbians.

More like "expand their vaginas."

With his penis.

Because he's going to have sex with them.
I was waiting for this, but it still made me laugh. Solid delivery.

I guess you were talking about sex the whole time. That's fantastic.

chrisweidman_coletiva_evelynrodrigues1.jpg

Chris is already good looking

Luke might be better looking but not by a substantial amount

I was thinking that too, of course no homo. I personally think Weidman is better looking than Rockhold. Plus I think Weidman will beat Rockhold, not easily, but he should win.

Machida and Weidman are more handsome imo

No homo...but yea dude got the looks to attract female viewers. I would think UFC wants him to be champ over Weidman.

8FAXip02.jpg

You sound like you are attracted to him, no hoemoe? U sure bruh?

Starting threads like this can be construed as gheye

I was thinking that too, of course no homo. I personally think Weidman is better looking than Rockhold. Plus I think Weidman will beat Rockhold, not easily, but he should win.

This thread is getting gaaaaaay

If he fights with no cup there's no telling how many demographic's he can reach.

Chicks aren't like guys. They don't care as much about hot pictures of the opposite sex.

If anything, an attractive male fighter will get more guy fans who wanna be like him, rather than chick fans who want to do him.

I think you'd be surprised. You should check his instagram comments.

He has that douchebag personality a lot of chicks seem to be into, too.

If he becomes champ, I fully expect to see him in Playgirl or some shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back