If Luke Rockhold becomes Champion, he can expand UFC female audience

Not if they see his appearance on millionaire match makers tho...

lol, my wife was watching that shit show and I was like, "What the fuck is Luke Rockhold doing on this show?" Then he asked the girl if she spits or swallows on the first date. And lol @ Luke being some sort of 'millionaire.'

I'm pretty sure if you buy the Weidman v Rockhold fight, you get a free pregnancy test, sponsored by Reebok.

no homo, but Alan Jouban used to work as a model before he got into MMA

Alan-Jouban-1.jpg

100%. My wife first got into MMA because she thought GSP and Anderson were sexy af. It was only later she became a fan of the sport itself and got to love ugly bastards. Guys like JDS, Hunto, Aldo and Big Country are some of her favourite fighters now, but it all started because she heard choirs of angels when she spied Georges and The Spider.

And GSP? Pretty sure a lot of single women and sig others to guy mma fans tuned in to his fights based on his appearance.

Luke has plenty of that stuff in interviews I've heard. Not that it matters though, Chrissy Boy is going to paste his gorgeous face into the canvas.

He's too awkward to be anything.

0 personality
0 public speaking skills
0 charisma

Just being really handsome isn't going to do it.

Teh Chris is pretty handsome in his own right so i don't get your point

100%. My wife first got into MMA because she thought GSP and Anderson were sexy af. It was only later she became a fan of the sport itself and got to love ugly bastards. Guys like JDS, Hunto, Aldo and Big Country are some of her favourite fighters now, but it all started because she heard choirs of angels when she spied Georges and The Spider.

your wife has bad taste in men anderson looks like sarvin marvin from south park

Rockhold isn't a bad looking guy, but he doesn't have that mainstream appeal that male Sherdog fans see him in.

Weidman looks better.

Last edited:
No homo...but yea dude got the looks to attract female viewers. I would think UFC wants him to be champ over Weidman.

8FAXip02.jpg

No homo either...but The Chris is a pretty good looking dude himself.

Luke has all of the personality of a rock.....covered in shit and piss.

who gives a shit about bringing more wishywashy fucking fans? if those bitches don't like mma by now, fuck em

chrisweidman_coletiva_evelynrodrigues1.jpg

Chris is already good looking

Luke might be better looking but not by a substantial amount

This is why I don't understand why UFC didn't have the marketing sense of pairing Rousey's next fight with these two. You know her fanbase is casuals who don't watch the sport for anything other than Rousey, and a lot of them are women actually allowing their boyfriends/husbands to get a PPV because Rousey is fighting and even they want to see that.

Put a co-main of two good looking guys who are at the top of their game in there, and you might have a huge new fanbase for both guys.

I can't judge from a female point of view since I'm a guy but from what I can see, they both look like guys who'd get a lot of female attention.

who gives a shit about bringing more wishywashy fucking fans? if those bitches don't like mma by now, fuck em

Anyone who understands business. The more demand these guys have, the more we get to see them fight....the bigger the business grows and we get more interest into MMA, not just spectator wise but also new talent because it will become a bigger sport in the eyes of everyone. Commercial success of MMA events are good for the sport in several ways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back