If Luke Rockhold becomes Champion, he can expand UFC female audience

I feel like a female fighter like rhonda expands the casual/female audience far more than any male can.

I remember in a Q&A with Rockhold , A guy ask him to disfigure himself so his next girlfriend wont breakup with him because of Rockhold.

Theres a boxer in Canada named David Lemieux that rivals David Bekham and he will explode if he beats GGG

images

18016_505.jpg

fat chance of that happening, he is getting KO'd before the 5th.

No homo...but yea dude got the looks to attract female viewers. I would think UFC wants him to be champ over Weidman.

8FAXip02.jpg

maybe girls might enjoy his company for trips to ikea or brunch at their local bistro, but when it comes to the the real nitty gritty they favor the real stud of 185:

yoel-romero-ufc-on-fox-11.jpg

hBCa0.jpg

What the fuck? lol

This is just a hate post.

No, I don't hate any fighter except Jones.

I love Rockhold as a fighter and I don't know him as a person but I think he's a good guy.

But what I said stands on what I've seen of him

Watch his interviews

Then watch his Q&A with fans

Then watch his promos etc etc

Not hating one bit, just speaking on what I see.

He's too awkward to be anything.

0 personality
0 public speaking skills
0 charisma

Just being really handsome isn't going to do it.

Agreed! I am woman, Luke does ZERO for me, but I also would not start fanning a sport just because some guy is good looking. If that were the case then there would be a ton of women watching other male dominated sports .. so No.

Also, Luke was on the millionaire matchmaker, and he came off very poorly, women will remember that and hate him, lol.

yoel far more handsome and athletic tbh

Lol.... This is still front page from yesterday? Wtf

Also, Luke was on the millionaire matchmaker, and he came off very poorly, women will remember that and hate him, lol.

Do you think the "good family man who respects women" vs. "the douche on millionaire matchmaker" could be a good marketing tool for the ladies?

Who would they mostly gravitate to? I'd think that matchup paired with Ronda would elevate both guys fan base big time, something for every girl kinda thing.

Back