If Logan couldn't even hurt grandpa Floyd...

Kazuky

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was just thinking: Logan just fought a man who is 18 years older, 50 pounds lighter, 6 inches shorter, hasn't fought a professional boxer in 6 years and trained twice a week for this fight. He landed only 10% of his punches. Maybe only 2 decent punches during the fight. Got significantly outlanded, Got tired sooner than Floyd. Even got pushed around as if Floyd was actually bigger and stronger than him.

So...if Logan couldn't even hurt grandpa Floyd, how would you think a match between Logan and 34 yo Floyd would go? The same Floyd that toyed with Canelo.

It was an exhibition... Logan wasn't even allowed to throw to the body.

This forum has been given life now.

be more appreciative

Still waiting to see Logan vs a decent middle weight

Now where ever did you hear that?

I watched the fight.... Logan didn't go to the body, why? If he wanted to actually win and hurt floyd, that's what he would do.... it's not like he doesn't have a good corner or trainers.

I watched the fight.... Logan didn't go to the body, why? If he wanted to actually win and hurt floyd, that's what he would do.... it's not like he doesn't have a good corner or trainers.

Not disputing you, but did McGregor try go to the body? I don’t even remember. Maybe their corners were afraid of counters.

It was an exhibition... Logan wasn't even allowed to throw to the body.
it's not rocket science
Logan is a n O-2 amateur
there is a difference between saying what you shold do and what you actually do in the ring especially when adrenaline and emotions are pumping. that's basically a right of passage for young ammies. getting that rush and blitzing and head hunting and then gassing big . the added hype and audience probably contributed to the pressure.

He tried to go to the body, the old man was just too slick...

Attachments

• E3P7PBiXoAQ8q0t.jpg
    E3P7PBiXoAQ8q0t.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 4
Back