If Lineker KO TJ without making weight, could Edgar be the next contender at BW?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Lineker is a monster and there´s a good chance he knocks TJ the fuck out. But what if he doesn´t make weight AGAIN????????? You can´t reward a guy a TS after not making weight...

I think this is not an impossible scenario to happen.... Lineker has failed to make weight multiple times, and if he fails again but KO TJ which is very possible, then we are officially without a contender....

Edgar was told by the ufc that if he was coming off a good win, he might get a chance at BW.... and he did his job against Jeremy "who da fook is this guy?" Stephens.

Edgar could be "the answer" for this problem and let´s be honest, he would probably be Cruz's toughest challenge and a serious threat to his reign at BW.
CourteousTornAvocet.gif

What do you guys say?

He guys GOAT poster GUERNICA here, I mean yeah dude definitely has a tittle run but I think he loses to the upper echelon of the division and da champ MURKS him!

#GUERNICAbless

So everytime Edgar fails he goes down a weight class? We might be seeing Joanna jeerjaychick vs Edgar by 2020 perhaps.

umm NO Caraway is a BW isnt he?

and dont wanna see Edgar in any more titlefights

So everytime Edgar fails he goes down a weight class? We might be seeing Joanna jeerjaychick vs Edgar by 2020 perhaps.
Fail?? He beat everyone not named Aldo in the past few years and you call that fail?? ok..

If he can make the weight, why not?
Its probably the best option for him right now

Fail?? He beat everyone not named Aldo in the past few years and you call that fail?? ok..
It's what we're getting from your thread. Why do you want to see Edgar drop down to another weight class?

Jimmie Rivera is still there and was arguably more deserving than both TJ and Cody.

Lineker is a monster and there´s a good chance he knocks TJ the fuck out. But what if he doesn´t make weight AGAIN????????? You can´t reward a guy a TS after not making weight...

I think this is not an impossible scenario to happen.... Lineker has failed to make weight multiple times, and if he fails again but KO TJ which is very possible, then we are officially without a contender....

Edgar was told by the ufc that if he was coming off a good win, he might get a chance at BW.... and he did his job against Jeremy "who da fook is this guy?" Stephens.

Edgar could be "the answer" for this problem and let´s be honest, he would probably be Cruz's toughest challenge and a serious threat to his reign at BW.
CourteousTornAvocet.gif

What do you guys say?
Very possible, but I think Rivera could also be right there even though he doesn't get finishes

He guys GOAT poster GUERNICA here, I mean yeah dude definitely has a tittle run but I think he loses to the upper echelon of the division and da champ MURKS him!

#GUERNICAbless

Are you really a GOAT if you call yourself a GOAT

Just like is the Lion the king of the jungle because he calls himself the king

No, he is because when he Roars, others KNOW hes the king

I'd love to see Frankie be a champion again and i think BW is deffiantly his best shot

I hope Frankie is dropping down
I made this when he wanted an instant title shot at BW :D

nvn1wJB.jpg

I have nothing against Edgar at all. But to have to drop to BW would have to be considered a negative thing in the most literal sense.

To drop from LW champ. Down to BW challenger. Can not ever be considered, heading in the right direction. If he wants to keep fighting. I'd rather see him slog it out, at FW, and earn another crack at Aldo.

But, whatever. It's his legacy.

Are you really a GOAT if you call yourself a GOAT

Just like is the Lion the king of the jungle because he calls himself the king

No, he is because when he Roars, others KNOW hes the king
Lol, this entire DAMN site and all my subjects know who swinging the big sher-balls around here! You must be new here kid, so you get a pass, but be careful.

That said, Frankie doesn't need to drop. The guy is dangerous at that weight and I can see him make another run.

#GUERNICAbless

would be funny to see Cruz or Dillasnake decision the shit out of Frankie though

payback for my boy, Baby Jay.

Back