If Lineker eats a hard shot but doesn't flinch, does it count?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Like, would that be a significant strike or something? Or would the aggression override? Cuz Lineker continues to amaze me how well he can eat shots and not bat an eyelash.

What if TJ just gives him everything he's got and still trucks forward who will win?

Great chance Dominick and TJ gets finished. It would be weird.

This was the problem in the Dodson fight. Dod hit him with a lot of hard shots but Lineker never reacted so people thought he ran the whole time.

I get what you're doing, but I still think Lineker beat Dodson.

If you have a great chin significant strikes should count as regular strikes (if you don't flinch) Not their fault the other guy doesn't hit hard enough.

This was the problem in the Dodson fight. Dod hit him with a lot of hard shots but Lineker never reacted so people thought he ran the whole time.

Yep. Dude ate like three good headkicks and didn't even get dropped. Crazy chin the dude has.

It's true. I was live at that fight (drunk) and thought Dodson wasn't doing anything. I was shocked when I rewatched it how many shots he landed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back