If Lebron is physically gifted for MMA, then..

Lebron would get murdered by Black Beast. Lebron would quit the moment an actual fighter punched him in his little bitch face

He would lose to worse fighters than Derrick Lewis. Hell, get Schaub out of retirement. 100 bucks says he puts Lebron away inside 5 minutes

If you have a loss against Mittrone you are fodder and should leave the sports. That's all I wanted to say.

But young Lebron would steal beat Tyson Fury in Boxing.

If you have a loss against Mittrone you are fodder and should leave the sports. That's all I wanted to say.

But young Lebron would steal beat Tyson Fury in Boxing.
Lebron wouldn't beat the 100th ranked HW in boxing.

Basically a lot of Sherdoggers think any athletic and explosive athletes of the NBA or NFL variety can be champion in (insert weight class) with 6 months of training

Look at that head movement
tenor.gif

Prime Machida-esque elusiveness
9dc4789e8f22e8a2a91110d8f4d7886a.gif
Their fanboys are a little delusional

Also lol @LESNAR

This guy got into Mma in his late 20s, was rich as fuck and the only way to bet him was via fast punches.Khabib pretty much reacted the same way as Lesnar, when he ate a left hook.

LeBron is the definition of once in a billion, but as long as he doesn't try this sport, we can't say he could become GOAT.

For example, Floyd is pretty much the black version of Cody but with a better chin and higher IQ, does this mean Floyd coul become champ? My gut says yes, but Floyd has to try MMA.

Oh and LeBron isn't a pussy, he's just playing the game (even soccer players abuse that). Is JDS a pussy too because he bitched out vs Ngannou? Roflmao. You guys sound like NFL fans.
How are Cody and Mayweather the same?
You’re hilarious

tenor.gif

Not a chance he wouldn't be a phenomenal wrestler.
You know a wrestling match is a lot longer than a 3 second play in football right?

You also know that you can’t use an oxygen tank or an inhaler (besides Hardy of course)?

Back