If Lawler Hendricks III goes to 4th fight

hugovela

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
A monumental f up from the judges, an anticlimatic finish, cut stopping, Lawler missing weight and Hendricks winning, etc...would you watch the IV fight?

What if the fourth ends in a no contest or a draw, would you watch the fifth?

They should have a best of 7.

Somebody in the UFC brass wants Hendricks to be champ, REAL BAD.

Lawler should be fighting somebody exciting, like Lombard.

Who would watch the sixth though?

I doubt I'll be able to stomach the third.

I'm still hoping they don't do a third right away..

there's pretty much no circumstance that would cause a fourth... if it got stopped in like 4 seconds for no reason by an incompetent judge i think the ufc would just have to say enough is enough... i can't see how they could hype up a 4th

They should just cut all welterweights. Have lawler and Hendx fight only...matter of fact cut all fighters and have these two fight at every weight class

1st fight - unanimous decision
2nd fight - split decision
3rd fight - draw?!
4th fight - NC
5th fight - both fighters are blasted by MMA gods

there's pretty much no circumstance that would cause a fourth... if it got stopped in like 4 seconds for no reason by an incompetent judge i think the ufc would just have to say enough is enough... i can't see how they could hype up a 4th

sylvia-vs-arlovski_prommanow.com_-e1346592156686.jpeg

That would be a waste of time just like the 3rd match up is. So it is probably bound to happen. Robbie by DQ.

that was my initial thought... i even typed the words "they don't want to hark back to the 'dark days' of the heavyweight division with sylvia and arlovski" but even then they both had a few fights between the first and second fights and the 4th was outside of the ufc (and no one gave a fuck about it)

that was my initial thought... i even typed the words "they don't want to hark back to the 'dark days' of the heavyweight division with sylvia and arlovski" but even then they both had a few fights between the first and second fights and the 4th was outside of the ufc (and no one gave a fuck about it)

Yeah, I watched that fourth one live and I remember how I was almost excited to see them go at it again, especially since Sylvia was up 2-1 over Arlovski, and then the NC happened and I was disappointed. Dark days indeed.

What if all the other mma fighters in the world die, would you watch a 17th?

Yeah, I watched that fourth one live and I remember how I was almost excited to see them go at it again, especially since Sylvia was up 2-1 over Arlovski, and then the NC happened and I was disappointed. Dark days indeed.

i was looking forward to it because, despite those guys fighting too many times they did have some nice fights if memory serves, and it had been just long enough that it felt like a nice, nostalgic throw back fight that still had just enough legitimacy to send one of those guys careers back on the right track... shame it ended the way it did (and with sylvia's obesity)

2nd fight was kind of lame and Robbie won fair and square so I don't even want to see a 3rd yet

Now i know that the W/L record doesn't always paint a accurate picture but if Hendricks losses it would make him 1-3 in his last 4 fights even though it is to the top guys that can play a big role in a fighters mind. I'd rather they give hendricks a fight with someone else so he can build himself back up. Plus i'm getting really tired of all of these rematches lately. Iused to buy most PPVs with friends now I either stream them or go to BWW to watch. I know that makes me not a real fan.

Back