If Lavar beats Schaub

I see Lavar destroying Schaub. Schaub should retire after this fight, after 3 KO's in a row.

if ? how would schaub really win this fight ? lets be honest his chin is suspect ask rothwell or big nog, and lavar throws bombs on people and they go to sleep. so i mean really how would schaub win this fight? maybe lay and pray to a decision or stall and not brawl but i'd proabably bet my house lavar knocks schaub out in the 1st round.

In the Cro Cop fight Schaub had pretty decently timed double legs. Johnson is incredibly slow and swings wildly so it's not crazy at all to think that Schaub can score a TD and work some top game for a UD or sub.

Schaub must spam takedown after takedown in this fight in order to have a chance.

Agreed. By "spam takedown after takedown" you mean "shoot once, probably get it, and attempt a submission," right?

I am really wondering who would stand and trade with Lavar.

I see only 2 guys wanting it in whole division, Hunto & JDS.

I see Lavar destroying Schaub. Schaub should retire after this fight, after 3 KO's in a row.

agreed, if you lose 3 to top tier fighters your career is over. they should do the same in hockey, baseball, football, and basket ball too, after 3 losses your season is over...

I wouldnt mind seeing him fight Big Country if he continues to cut and fights around 245. He'd be much better at the lighter weight and would be even faster on his feet. Nelson is a good test for pure strikers with shitty TDO.

give him someone who would stand and bang with him.

be real. He may have heaviest hands in division.NOT best technique but his power is incredible i think it's over 9000.

carwin and lavar should happen, win or loose, that would be sick.

Im a big Carwin fan but i think he will just retire, dude has a career and doesn't need to fight

Lavar vs Duffee sounds good to me

This is Schaubs fight to win, If he gets KO'd for the third time, I wouldn't be surprised if he would get cut. It will only be fair

Back