If Kimbo had a gas tank he could be more successful

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the heel do you know about guys his work ethic. Ask black guys are lazy right? Racist fuck

Well based on his last fight it does seem like he lack some ethic in the cardio department at least.
Or do you think its normal to gas that bad in a fight?

Yeah or the fact Bas Rutten has mentioned over and over that he dropped him as a student because he didn't have the heart to be a real fighter.

Take your crap out of here and return to the hole you came from.

I recall this too. This was still when Kimbo was still a part of Elite XC and pulling in the ratings on CBS.

He been doing this for 10 years. He didn't quit and gave it all he had but there is no excuse for his gas tank. Dada on the other hand had the gas tank I would expect from a 300 lb + man who isn't a pro. He gave all he could until he collapsed. Many would have quit or found a way out if they were as exhausted as he was. Props to him.

If the fight didn't end from a wild punch thrown early in the fight Dada gassing was a foregone conclusion IMO. Kimbo gas tank has never been top notch but it should have easily outlasted a 300 lb + non pro fighter.

All that being said.. I enjoyed the fight and the event as a whole.

How the heel do you know about guys his work ethic. Ask black guys are lazy right? Racist fuck
No one said anything about race, besides you. So chill.

Yes, but pudz has better cardio. He can last at least one 5min round.
Pudz is "SUPED to the gills which why he doesn't fight in the u.s.....

As Kimbo I know what the ts is getting at and he would be a totally differently fighter simply b/c he gasses quickly,what is this attributed to? Could be up bringing,many city kids have less oxygen and more athsma related circumstances due to air quality and life style.....Kimbo got beat by a fat cop before entering MMA ....pppl forgot that one and it was cardio related to..

He gasses to easily he was gassed in the first against Dada I notice this in his fights if he actually had better cardio he could be way bette imo.

Honestly, I think Kimbo is as successful as he wants to be. His heart isn't in MMA. But he is willing to pull in the big pay checks especially if you pay him to fight a can. So why work his ass off to get better and be forced to fight better competition when they will pay him boatloads for a possible Gannon rematch.

I think Kimbo had potential, going toe to toe with Sean Gannon..a regional level pro mma fighter, judo black belt and golden gloves boxer for 15 minutes is pretty impressive for a guy with no real formal training. He wasn't going to be a world beater but I think he done a LOT better than what people gave him credit for. Close and competitive fights with a few good vets, I think his at a weird position where he is too big to make LHW, but too small for a HW....his cardio has always been horrible but considering he went from chain smoking 260lb+ steroided bare knuckle backyard boxer to professional mma fighter within a few years I can see why.

Perhaps if he got into the sport a bit earlier, with his athletic background & boxing he might of been able to have a half decent career, but everything worked out pretty well for him...hasn't got the most impressive victories but he has made a huge name for himself and made a fuckload of money. His last fight was pretty pathetic, I don't know why he gassed so hard I think he is a lot more capable then that even at his age, especially considering he was training at ATT with high level coaching staff....makes my head scratch.

Pudz is "SUPED to the gills which why he doesn't fight in the u.s.....

As Kimbo I know what the ts is getting at and he would be a totally differently fighter simply b/c he gasses quickly,what is this attributed to? Could be up bringing,many city kids have less oxygen and more athsma related circumstances due to air quality and life style.....Kimbo got beat by a fat cop before entering MMA ....pppl forgot that one and it was cardio related to..

You really believe kimbo is not supped?

Kimbo deserved credit for stepping up, but he's just not talentd enough to be a successful pro fighter. It's not just the cardio.

And quality av, @PUO3

He has no motivation. Bas was trying to train him and Kimbo bailed.

And if the UFC had a 155 lb women's weight division, this gal would be the most popular fighter in MMA . . .

912@70.jpg

He gasses to easily he was gassed in the first against Dada I notice this in his fights if he actually had better cardio he could be way bette imo.
I wonder if Kimbo trains is ass off, but he doesn't know how to breathe in-sync with his movements so he gasses fast. Dude looks like he's in good shape, but it has me scratching my head.

He's an old man in the sport with shot knees who gets overpaid to crush cans.

What did you expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back