if Khabib Nurmagomedov wins tonight I think a match with ross pearson needs to happen

MMAfan2k9

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Anyone else like this match up?

If it happens id have to go with ross via superior standup.

Why Pearson over anybody else...? I'd like to see the Tavares-Nurmagomedov winner fight Varner or the Wiman-Grant winner.

Why Pearson over anybody else...? I'd like to see the Tavares-Nurmagomedov winner fight Varner or the Wiman-Grant winner.

I think they match up well, rank wise. Pearons name and KN record would be at stake. Its definitely a step up the ladder for the winner.

Its just the fight id prefer to see although a fight with wiman would be entertaining

has a win over Tibau and if he wins against Tavares he will have a three in a row, why match him up with a guy who got KTFO by a not top ten FW in Cub Swanson. I think he needs to aim a little higher up on the LW ladder, like Jacob Volkmann, Paul Sass, or Matt Wiman, or even Myles Jury.

Pearson would be too low in the rankings if Khabib wins tomorrow. He would deserve a top 10-15 LW

Cub swanson is on the verge of a title shot. Hes a top 4 FW. Plus it was pearsons first and only fight at a lower weight class. He also beat siver with quite ease ( who is also on the brink of a title shot)

Cub swanson is on the verge of a title shot. Hes a top 4 FW. Plus it was pearsons first and only fight at a lower weight class. He also beat siver with quite ease ( who is also on the brink of a title shot)

actually it was Pearson's second fight at FW, first was against Assuncao, and as far as Swanson being top 4 at FW, I dont think he is

1. Aldo
2. Edgar
3. Mendes
4. KZ
5. Lamas
6. Porier
7. Siver
8. Hioki
9. Koch
10. Nunes

IMO he's number 11.

actually it was Pearson's second fight at FW, first was against Assuncao, and as far as Swanson being top 4 at FW, I dont think he is

1. Aldo
2. Edgar
3. Mendes
4. KZ
5. Lamas
6. Porier
7. Siver
8. Hioki
9. Koch
10. Nunes

IMO he's number 11.
Dunno how you can put edgar on that list co sidering he hasnt fought at fw yet. Its like putting jones on the hw rankings

1. Aldo
2. Edgar
3. Mendes
4. KZ
5. Lamas
6. Porier
7. Siver
8. Hioki
9. Koch
10. Nunes

IMO he's number 11.

Lmao Edgar at number 2. Yeah ok then. I'd put Swanson over Nunes anyway.

Back