if khabib knocks out conor on the feet..

It would be as weird as Conor taking down Khabib and GnP him to a win.

"I'm going to smesh Conor. I need to make him humble. Punish him for five rounds."

Extremely unlikely outcome. That's like telling us what if Chael Sonnen knocked out Anderson Silva on the feet.

No, nothing will ever top that.
Hw is idealic for a k.o. Upset despite skill discrepancy. Khabibs striking is SO rudimentary, and Conor is such a phenom that it would usurp that upset 10 fold. Couple that with both Conor and khabib being worlds more popular than those two and the answer is a resounding yes.

But what if Conor GNP’s khabib? Fun game, huh..?

Call me crazy, but I think thats a "mirror image" Im pretty sure it was a LHK.
Like the dork I am, Im checking now

EDIT: Well fuck, it was a RHK.
Even great minds like us make mistakes.

I beg to differ.

A pure grappler like Khabib knocking out a pure striker like McGregor on the feet would definitely top that.
I get it, but that was Crocops signature move.

Conor does seem a bit chinny to be fair.

Nate knocked him silly with a long 1-2...

would that overtake over crocop/gonzaga as the most ironic outcome to a fight?
incredibly-stupid.gif

If he does it with a left straight, i'll laugh my ass off..

But really Khabib, GNP please.

It would be the absolute most amazing moment in TV history. I'd PM every hardcore Conor fan on here and spam the GIF of the knockout.
I only read this far, but it's the only right answer.

If that somehow happens, I would convert Islam and fully devote myself into the practice of spreading the words of Allah.

Conor slipped punches from Floyd Mayweather. If he gets straight KO'd standing by Khabib that would be about the most shocking thing ever.

Yeah there is about as much chance of that happening as conor had a chance to ko floyd - pretty much none.

If khabib ktfo conor, it's gonna be heaven on earth here on sherdog.

I mean it could happen, Khabib frequently outstrikes his opponents in the later rounds, due to exhaustion and fear of him taking them down.

Back