if khabib knocks out conor on the feet..

would that overtake over crocop/gonzaga as the most ironic outcome to a fight?

Crocop has been knocked out by plenty of BJJ fighters, it's nothing special.

Khabib knocking Conor out might also be impossible. Even if Conor lets him try. Sherdoggers probably stand a better chance.

Yeah, I'm pulling for Khabib... But that's not how he's winning that fight lol

NO, if Khabib is for real, he should be able to win in any position. Also, anybody has a chance for a KO, see Matt Serra TKO GSP. One well placed punch, lucky or not, can end a fight.

Conor taking down and mauling Khabib for 5 rounds would be.

This, imo.

Anybody can get knocked out. Nobody would expect Conor to take Khabib down and beat the spirit out of him for 5 rounds.

Crocop has been knocked out by plenty of BJJ fighters, it's nothing special.

Khabib knocking Conor out might also be impossible. Even if Conor lets him try. Sherdoggers probably stand a better chance.
it would be impossible because we know he would give his little neck

This, imo.

Anybody can get knocked out. Nobody would expect Conor to take Khabib down and beat the spirit out of him for 5 rounds.
I can not picture anyone doing that to Khabib...fuck that would be insane

If he KO's him with a counter straight left yeah that overtakes Cro Cop/Gonzaga

Never gonna fucking happen though

I can not picture anyone doing that to Khabib...fuck that would be insane

And how the fuck would he come back from that, you know? He'd hardly be able to argue that he'd do better in a rematch, if he was thoroughly dominated in his own world.

I have a hard time imagining a more surreal scenario than that, with any two fighters.

tenor.gif

Only of he does it with a straight left in thirteen seconds

I think it would

I mean it could happen, Khabib frequently outstrikes his opponents in the later rounds, due to exhaustion and fear of him taking them down.

if he koed him in a straight boxing match id be impressed....he can ko conner but it wont be squared up with his hands.

While improbable, stranger things have happened.

would that overtake over crocop/gonzaga as the most ironic outcome to a fight?
Probably, yeah.

Although for sheer shock value.

there probably will never be another fight where I'm literally in pure silence, shocked for about an hour than Crocop Gonzaga.

Everyone knows Khabib will stick to his classic one trick pony move and play games with Conor on floor to humiliate and degrade him like he did with every other fighters he faced.

He will keep doing it and goes lightly to avoid stoppage/KO so he can humiliate them more until the end of the last round.

Back