If Khabib has a repeat of that R3 against Conor, he’s going to sleep in a pool of his own blood.

MMAMAX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Tony Ferg will take his soul if Khabib gets heavy in the third like he did with Conor.

Khabib plans on eating ten tiramisus after the second round.

You watching Conor fights leaves you in a pool of your own sludge. Pfffft. Huggers.

Tony Ferg will take his soul if Khabib gets heavy in the third like he did with Conor.

If he has a repeat of that low out put first round he's going to be tasting his own blood

Khabib slapped Conor in the third, counter left handed him, staggered him a few times, looked as sharp as he did in the fourth, never sat down between rounds, then jumped the cage.

Put on a blazing pace in 120 degree weather in Abu Dhabi against Dustin.

Conor only avoided takedowns by cheating and holding the shorts and gloves like the cheating rat he is.

Pathetic he couldn't do any damage after cheating and even got slapped like a bitch

kKDYWmk.gif

Sorry Eddie, But Khabib isn't Al Iaquinta. He isn't a real brooklyn gangsta.

Khabib slapped Conor in the third, counter left handed him, staggered him a few times, looked as sharp as he did in the fourth.

Conor only avoided takedowns by cheating and holding the shorts and gloves like the cheating rat he is.

Pathetic he couldn't do any damage after cheating and even got slapped like a bitch

kKDYWmk.gif

He stuffed a takedown in the middle and landed solid teeps to his belly.

Khabib slowed bruv. Forget about Conor.

Unless you believe that Khabib wanted to try out his moohemmed ali jeb on Al Iaquinta instead of finishing him. Truth is, Khabib slows down.

He stuffed a takedown in the middle and landed solid teeps to his belly.

Khabib slowed bruv. Forget about Conor.

Unless you believe that Khabib wanted to try out his moohemmed ali jeb on Al Iaquinta instead of finishing him. Truth is, Khabib slows down.
he does slow down because he uses so much energy with his high pace style, but in doing that he wears his opponents down more than himself.

Conor doesn’t KO people in the 3rd, Khabib doesn’t lose , and Tony doesn’t want to fight top 5’s because that would end his winning streak (which ends abruptly on 4/18) if the fight happens.

fight would have been over in the 2nd round but Conor cheated

he does slow down because he uses so much energy with his high pace style, but in doing that he wears his opponents down more than himself.

I think Tony might be the exception to that rule. Just saying.

If Khabib takes a round off from the grappling or he gets stuffed in the third, he is going to pay for it in damage.

Khabib needs to ground him in all five without allowing his gas tank to drop below Tony’s. Big ask IMO.

Even then, Tony is dangerous on the ground — off his back — slick chokes.

Dangerous.

If Khabib has a repeat of that R3 against Conor, he’s going to sleep in a pool of his own blood.
giphy.gif

I think Tony might be the exception to that rule. Just saying.

If Khabib takes a round off from the grappling or he gets stuffed in the third, he is going to pay for it in damage.

Khabib needs to ground him in all five without allowing his gas tank to drop below Tony’s. Big ask IMO.

Even then, Tony is dangerous on the ground — off his back — slick chokes.

Dangerous.
I never said Tony isn't a tough fight for Khabib, I wouldn't be too surprised if Tony won though I do think Khabib should be the favorite. But I think it is likely Tony's cardio won't look as good against Khabib whose style is based on wearing people out.

I never said Tony isn't a tough fight for Khabib, I wouldn't be too surprised if Tony won though I do think Khabib should be the favorite. But I think it is likely Tony's cardio won't look as good against Khabib whose style is based on wearing people out.

Wishful thinking.

Back