"If Khabib gets one takedown, the fight is over" - This statement is 100% correct

I stated that it's an opinion...

At least I have evidence to support my claims, which you don't seem to have.
Hey Dummy, your title says your statement is 100% correct. You probably dont understand what a fact is...huh?

Hey Dummy, your title says your statement is 100% correct. You probably dont understand what a fact is...huh?
In my opinion, it's 100% correct.

That's very different from a scientific fact, dummy.

I never said he had no chance to win the fight. Stop with your pathetic strawman arguments lol. I said in the OP that Conor had a chance of a 1st round KO, but if Khabib gets an early takedown, it's a wrap.

You clearly didn't read the OP at all, but just posted an emotional argument with no substance behind it.

I rebutted your argument 3 and 4 posts ago. He was taken down 4 times by Chad beat up some, got up and knocked him out.. Read asshole.. 1 TD and getting beat up some does not end his chances. He has shown this already.

I rebutted your argument 3 and 4 posts ago. He was taken down 4 times by Chad beat up some, got up and knocked him out.. Read asshole.. 1 TD and getting beat up some does not end his chances. He has shown this already.
Haha if you think Chad's ground and pound, guard passing, and overall top control is on the same level as Khabib's, you're in for a seriously rude awakening...

Well if we want to get literal, even in your breakdown the flights not over after one takedown... the fight goes on but Conor will lose.

This statement is more like 19% true

In my opinion, it's 100% correct.

That's very different from a scientific fact, dummy.
Dont try to backtrack dumbass. Own your lack of thought/forethought before making your 100% correct statement

Haha if you think Chad's ground and pound is on the same level as Khabib's, you're in for a seriously rude awakening...

We don't know? But I rebutted your lame argument which you claim I did not read correctly. He has shown that he can get taken down, deal with some damage and still maintain his KO power. He already did this..

Khabib walks through strikers like nothing and makes it look easy.

LOL This is against Barboza....he aint walkin through McGregor buddy. I can almost bet you hes gonna feint his strikes then go for a takedown. Khabib isnt dumb enough to actually believe that he can walk straight through his punches like sherdoggers think

source.gif

GOAT Actor.

Khabib will take Conor down at will. He will pound on him like a set of bongo drums. He won't just "beat" Conor...he will torment and humiliate him.

@guarunteted

Fact he was taken down 4 times by Chad, beat up some on the ground, got up and knocked Chad out..

Chad never fought Khabib, so we have no way of knowing how that would go? Chad was an elite wrestler at 45..
People forget to metion thay chad is an explosive wrestler with the best blast double at fw. Khabib is a totally different style of grappler. Khabib uses striking pressure/cage pressure to get into his takedowns which he then chains em. Khabibs shot is actually pretty lackluster. Trying to use mendes for a measure of how khabib to do is so short sighted.

He hasn't even fought either of them lol

Go to bed dude

And Chad never fought Khabib, BUT you say his top control is shit by comparison..

Think I will stay up. Owning you is too easy..

That's not a fact at all.

The only guy Conor has one punch KO'd in the UFC is Aldo when he ran straight at him.

I'm pretty sure Khabib has a better chin than Eddie, who's been through multiple wars. Conor didn't sleep him with one punch, so why would it be the case with Khabib?
what eddie lacks in chin he makes up for with ridiculous recovery, we don't know if khabib has a better chin or how good his recovery is if he were to get hurt.

also khabib leaps in like a madman in every single fight, so him rushing into a shot like aldo isn't that crazy of an idea. yeah conor hasn't STIFFENED many guys with one shot but when he hurts you the end is usually coming.

Do all of you get tired of arguing the same shit over and over?

People forget to metion thay chad is an explosive wrestler with the best blast double at fw. Khabib is a totally different style of grappler. Khabib uses striking pressure/cage pressure to get into his takedowns which he then chains em. Khabibs shot is actually pretty lackluster. Trying to use mendes for a measure of how khabib to do is so short sighted.
Khabib's single is going to be more effective against Conor's stance than Chads double

And Chad never fought Khabib, BUT you say his top control is shit by comparison..

Think I will stay up. Owning you is too easy..
So to prove that fighter A is better than fighter B at X, they need to fight?

Hahahaha so GSP needs to fight Anderson Silva to prove his wrestling was better? Or Jacare needs to fight Weidman to prove his BJJ is better? Wtf...

Beautiful self own there buddeh

The fact that IMO Khabib must get closer to Conor for that TD, is advantage Conor. Conor controls the distance so well. Lands hard strikes early in fights..

Back