If Khabib fails a covid test?

2020Tracked

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Who do they get to fight Justin last second? Is is Chandler?

Would you be happy with that as a main event, Chandler vs Justin?

Chandler is the replacement and is gonna make championship weight, and no I'm not happy with the replacement because Chandler doesn't even deserve a Top 8 opponent.

Fight is gonna be good for sure if he ends up being the replacement, I'm also a big Chandler fan and I think he beats Justin by pure grit but he simply does not deserve that fight and that replacement status, it's bullshit and the UFC is disrespecting their own fighters and their own LW division.

If you fail the covid test that means you are not positive
People are upvoting your bullshit answer....unbeliev\able. Failing a test means you didn't pass the test, obviously. Passing a test is a good thing. It equals success. Failing a test is a bad thing. It means bad results. Oh nevermind.....you were probably just trolling, and the people who gave you a Like thought you were clever, and it was over my head at first. I hope so.

he'll just get the same treatment as trump and be a cured non spreader in 2 days ready to fight for the weekend

I am sure Putin and Trump are on the same drug regiment.....

If one of the fighters tests positive for COVID I hope Dana just cancels the fight, to be fair to both the fans and the fighters. My guess is he tries to shoehorn McTapper into the spot.

People are upvoting your bullshit answer....unbeliev\able. Failing a test means you didn't pass the test, obviously. Passing a test is a good thing. It equals success. Failing a test is a bad thing. It means bad results. Oh nevermind.....you were probably just trolling, and the people who gave you a Like thought you were clever, and it was over my head at first. I hope so.
Your both wrong. There’s a reason Drs don’t use term pass or fail on test like this, stick to terms they actually use

Gaethje would not take that, I guarantee it. He even said that fighting Tony on short notice was way out of the norm for him. So yeah he barely accepted a fight for an interim belt when he had nothing so there is zero chance he'd take that, unless maybe they stripped Khabib of the title and made it for the belt.

You should be more positive.

You already know is Chandler, whats the point of this thread?

Chandler is the replacement and is gonna make championship weight, and no I'm not happy with the replacement because Chandler doesn't even deserve a Top 8 opponent.

Fight is gonna be good for sure if he ends up being the replacement, I'm also a big Chandler fan and I think he beats Justin by pure grit but he simply does not deserve that fight and that replacement status, it's bullshit and the UFC is disrespecting their own fighters and their own LW division.
It's better than matching him up against Tony. I think he mauls Tony at this point.

The tester will likely be carried out to the desert in the back of a trunk and let free to go.

C'mon even Dana knows this is BS. Just get him another test kit and he will probably pass knowing the reliability of these things.

Chandler has been the replacement since the day he signed with the UFC.

That's assuming he didn't already catch it when his father passed. Wouldn't surprise me if they kept it on the DL.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back