If Khabib does fight Tony and the curse is broken, then expect

You calling khabib a bully makes no sense,like the guy will fall apart whenever he faces adversity. Sweet dreaming bud.He didnt just fall apart when he almost got caught in a guillotine or when he got taken down the few times he has.
Hes a bully cos he has a dominating style? Lol
Should he let his opponents get more shots in?

"C'mon khabib,my kids are watchin"
lol wut?
He is KNOWN for having a bully personality. This isnt even me saying things about khabobo. This has been mentioned countless times by other people all over the internet, forums, social media, broadcast, everywhere, etc...
Stop playing dumb. Just stop. Its embarrassing.

Everybody knows the reason this fight is so hyped is because people want to see how khabib is going to deal with the kind of adversity tony brings. Its literally the major point of discussion throughout the mma sphere.

Finding out how people react in adversity has always been a major point of contention when analysing fighters in the entire history of fighting.
Now you guys are bipolar. In one thread its "khabobo is a god, he was never in danger for a second". Now when its conveninent "we've seen how khabobo reacts after being in major danger"

<DisgustingHHH>

Barely caught in a submission for a couple seconds = having your face disfigured and pouring blood
<YeahOKJen> buddy

For someone who speaks about making sense, you show zero to none in your replies to me in this thread.

There is no point arguing about it right now. The fight will come and we'll see how things will play out. Until then, stay salty and triggered lil fella
[smull1]

lol wut?
He is KNOWN for having a bully personality. This isnt even me saying things about khabobo. This has been mentioned countless times by other people all over the internet, forums, social media, broadcast, everywhere, etc...
Stop playing dumb. Just stop. Its embarrassing.

Everybody knows the reason this fight is so hyped is because people want to see how khabib is going to deal with the kind of adversity tony brings. Its literally the major point of discussion throughout the mma sphere.

Finding out how people react in adversity has always been a major point of contention when analysing fighters in the entire history of fighting.
Now you guys are bipolar. In one thread its "khabobo is a god, he was never in danger for a second". Now when its conveninent "we've seen how khabobo reacts after being in major danger"

<DisgustingHHH>

Barely caught in a submission for a couple seconds = having your face disfigured and pouring blood
<YeahOKJen> buddy

For someone who speaks about making sense, you show zero to none in your replies to me in this thread.

There is no point arguing about it right now. The fight will come and we'll see how things will play out. Until then, stay salty and triggered lil fella
[smull1]
Yes tony is def going to be toughest test because he is too insane to be afraid,but khabib will be ok. It's his time to be champion,he deserves this. He will talk to Tony too. Khabib is undefeated when he starts dictating the future during the fight,you might as well turn the tv off when that happens,blood or no blood. Then you can sell of all your belongings and live with like rockhold forever in the salt mines,or just until the khabib conor rematch is made.

The fascinating thing for me is that both of these guys are go forward fighters.

Who ever gets the other guy to back up will win this.

I suppose to Tony's advantage is Khabib is gun shy about the striking exchanges. His defense is based on his pressure creating the space behind him to retreat into if the other guy starts to bang.

Everybody has played this game and retreated from the threat until their back was to the cage where Khabibs game is really strong.

But if Tony trusts his Jujitsu and accepts the mid cage take down then he will stop moving backwards and might get a chance to implement his striking game.

Tony will massacre Khabib on the feet if he gets his forward pressure going. He will get a stoppage win.

It's why I want to see this match up. A lot of Khabibs opponents are overhyped (Iaquinta Poirier and McGregor) Tony is legit.

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg
U red tu mukh intu mi poost.

No Conor fan here; just he's been hitting hard lately. Maybe won't be shrugged off by Tony as per usual. I have a feelin' Tony's gonna lose. Just a feelin.'<21>

A referee stoppage and here is why: We all know that Tony doesn’t mind being on his back and would never quit, but if he can’t force his game plan and do lots of damage from there, then expect his face to turn into a personal pizza pie with extra sauce on it! He might not give up, but the ref will be forced to stop it because you know the ground &pound is coming and I don’t believe that will go for 5 rounds without mercy stoppage. What do you think of this most likely scenario?

If Iaquinta can go 5 (and even stuff TD's in round 4) then yeah I'm gonna bet against Khabib stopping Tony. Not saying it's impossible of course, but I doubt it happens.

Uh...

Ok?
Donna kno iff I kan justifi mysef to the bwaords. Really just take on a re-energized Conor.

And I mean what's the UFC gonna do if he gets whopped. Sip some whiskey in the boardroom?<WellThere>

this fight just needs to end with zero controversy.

but we all know it will.

I predict they will both be pretty torn up. Those hellbows. I do think Khabib grinds it out for the W.

I don't know what will do it, but I got a gut feeling both guys are gonna bleed. I just can't imagine Khabib not taking at least one, unpredictable hit from Tony, something that will cut him or bruise him...

I'm not saying it will stop him or discourage him, but the height, stamina, awkwardness of Tony just makes me feel like he'll land something.

Khabib will wilt at the sight of his own blood.

I truly believe it will have major effect on him.

He is a bully with an invencibility aura. Whenever these types show :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in their armor, they are in shock.

Edit: wtf.... I can't write ch!nks? It's not even the Asian reference slang

Khabib doesn't have any chіnks in his armor. A little blood won't do anything to slow him down

A referee stoppage and here is why: We all know that Tony doesn’t mind being on his back and would never quit, but if he can’t force his game plan and do lots of damage from there, then expect his face to turn into a personal pizza pie with extra sauce on it! He might not give up, but the ref will be forced to stop it because you know the ground &pound is coming and I don’t believe that will go for 5 rounds without mercy stoppage. What do you think of this most likely scenario?

I hope not. I abhor pussy ref stoppages. Especially when the fighter is good to continue. At the very most, wipe the blood off and let them continue.

You are probably right but he also probably doesn’t show. Khabib fights Conor or Gaejhe, same ending though.

I have copious amount of coffee flowing through my veins and as I'm crusin through the threads and I see a post so off the mark like it's a horrible car accident I cant help but have to pull over and put the wrongs right. You cant be this wrong all the time? Did you land on your head as a kid? I will pray for u buddeh.

are you muslim?

Back