If Khabib does fight Tony and the curse is broken, then expect

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A referee stoppage and here is why: We all know that Tony doesn’t mind being on his back and would never quit, but if he can’t force his game plan and do lots of damage from there, then expect his face to turn into a personal pizza pie with extra sauce on it! He might not give up, but the ref will be forced to stop it because you know the ground &pound is coming and I don’t believe that will go for 5 rounds without mercy stoppage. What do you think of this most likely scenario?

GSP held down Bisping who is not very known for his ground game until Bisping fucked him up with elbows so GSP had to let him get up, but this time I don't think Khabib can get Tony on the feet. Very likely scenario as well. Awesome fight between 2 of the best to ever do it can't wait.

I predict they will both be pretty torn up. Those hellbows. I do think Khabib grinds it out for the W.

Most likely scenario?

Rv8_AJ.gif

Tony is crazy,itll look like hes in trouble,like against FIGHTER Kevin Lee,but he's fine. He recovers like it didnt happen.

I predict they will both be pretty torn up. Those hellbows. I do think Khabib grinds it out for the W.
Khabib will wilt at the sight of his own blood.

I truly believe it will have major effect on him.

He is a bully with an invencibility aura. Whenever these types show :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in their armor, they are in shock.

Edit: wtf.... I can't write ch!nks? It's not even the Asian reference slang

GSP held down Bisping who is not very known for his ground game until Bisping fucked him up with elbows so GSP had to let him get up, but this time I don't think Khabib can get Tony on the feet. Very likely scenario as well. Awesome fight between 2 of the best to ever do it can't wait.
This, 100%. Just honestly can't wait to see it. Quite possibly and probably the 2 best LW's to ever compete.

I will begin to think about Khabib-Tony when they're both in the cage and Buffer has exited.

He is a bully with an invencibility aura. Whenever these types show :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in their armor, they are in shock.

lol

"Khabib is so dominant that he will lose one day,cos he wins too much. Big bully!"

I don't see Tony getting many elbows in on the ground. Tony, and pretty much everyone else who uses those, lands them when the opponent's head below the center line of your torso. Ideally between your solar plexus and hip line.

"But GSG," you may think "Tony does this to everyone! All he has to do is keep Khabib's ginormous head below in that area. What makes you think Khabib is so different?! Fuck you, you hut nugger!" Good question! to which I say, "Silence yourself you ignorant sluts!" (I'm horrifically board so forgive the theatrics)

This is a multi layered issue. The first issue is simple. Khabib is a master at avoiding guard. The vast majority of his TDs lead him to positions outside or past the closed guard. The second issue is that Khabib approach to being in closed guard is very atypical for an MMA fighter. Most MMA fighter are comfortable staying in closed guard so they can try to posture and strike. Khabib is never content being in the closed guard. He will instantly try to pyramid pass (which places his head on the mat i.e. out of range of legal elbow), stand to break guard (removing the elbow threat but moving into up kick territory), or constantly drive his head into their chin to stop anything other ineffective palm slaps.

Now, Tony is very good at walking his hips back in order to get their head in elbow range, but that also feeds into Khabib's standing passes. Tony's guard being opened feeds into his scramble game. However, it will also feed into Khabib's passing, scrambles, and mat returns. Going by what I have seen from both of them, I have to favor Khabib in these situations.

I'm much more concerned about his mixing things up on the feet and splitting Khabib open in an early exchange. Lucky for Khabib his style has kept him free of scar tissue so he's gonna be hard to cut, but the risk is still there.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

lol

"Khabib is so dominant that he will lose one day,cos he wins too much. Big bully!"

Comprehension skills of a mollusk, but ok.

I really turned you into a lit fuse didn't I friendo!?

Whenever i post on any Khabib thread, HHJ in 3....2....1....
Oq5auCQ.gif

<bball2>

I have so many places to live rent free around here currently, im having trouble deciding which part of town i wanna settle in nowadays

Comprehension skills of a mollusk, but ok.

I really turned you into a lit fuse didn't I friendo!?

Whenever i post on any Khabib thread, HHJ in 3....2....1....
Oq5auCQ.gif

<bball2>

I have so many places to live rent free around here currently, im having trouble deciding which part of town i wanna settle in nowadays
I have copious amount of coffee flowing through my veins and as I'm crusin through the threads and I see a post so off the mark like it's a horrible car accident I cant help but have to pull over and put the wrongs right. You cant be this wrong all the time? Did you land on your head as a kid? I will pray for u buddeh.

Damn dude. You full racist now.

I have copious amount of coffee flowing through my veins and as I'm crusin through the threads and I see a post so off the mark like it's a horrible car accident I cant help but have to pull over and put the wrongs right. You cant be this wrong all the time? Did you land on your head as a kid? I will pray for u buddeh.

Except your reply made no sense as it was clear in showing you didnt get the point.

So can YOU be this wrong all that often?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
<PlusJuan>

Except your reply made no sense as it was clear in showing you didnt get the point.

So can YOU be this wrong all that often?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
You calling khabib a bully makes no sense,like the guy will fall apart whenever he faces adversity. Sweet dreaming bud.He didnt just fall apart when he almost got caught in a guillotine or when he got taken down the few times he has.
Hes a bully cos he has a dominating style? Lol
Should he let his opponents get more shots in?

"C'mon khabib,my kids are watchin"

Back