If Khabib destroys Conor does he retire or fight Nate one more time?

What will Conor do?

• Walk off into the sunset, never to be seen again

• Conor/Nate 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd love to see him fight nick. Anyways I imagine Conor will try to setup another go at khabib depending on just how bad it goes. Would have to take a fight afterwards surely so maybe Nate then khabib

Did you just start watching mma?

No one will be at an advantage weight wise in Conor vs Till?

Conor weighed in at 168 against Nate. Till will be close to 200 pounds. It will be like man vs child.

Ok how about this, imagine the Bus incident didn't happen and Conor fought RDA for the interim WW title and won. He faces Woodley and wins again, till wins his fights. Don't u think their paths would have crossed??

Not a dead certainty till smashes him. Sorry but u can't just count conor out.

You probably can here. Till would have 6+ inches and 30+ pounds on him. Plus, you really think Conor's power would have the same effect on a guy who'd be a big MW but could prob fight at LHW? it wouldn't, he hasn't KO'd anyone outside of FW. Till would walk him down and smash him to bits.

You probably can here. Till would have 6+ inches and 30+ pounds on him. Plus, you really think Conor's power would have the same effect on a guy who'd be a big MW but could prob fight at LHW? it wouldn't, he hasn't KO'd anyone outside of FW. Till would walk him down and smash him to bits.

Fair point

Ok how about this, imagine the Bus incident didn't happen and Conor fought RDA for the interim WW title and won. He faces Woodley and wins again, till wins his fights. Don't u think their paths would have crossed??

You really have an IQ of 20. The other poster was right, maybe you are like 12 or something. Till wouldn't shrink to MM mouse if their paths would cross, he would still be a monster compared to Conor. It doesn't matter what the circumstances are, it would be an extremely unfair fight.

You really have an IQ of 20. The other poster was right, maybe you are like 12 or something. Till wouldn't shrink to MM mouse if their paths would cross, he would still be a monster compared to Conor. It doesn't matter what the circumstances are, it would be an extremely unfair fight.

Your probably still learning the ropes. You can say the same thing about Woodley, why is he fighting till? Ain't him and Conor the same stature (if Conor went up to WW). Yet some people say Woodley beats till, why different for conor?

Your probably still learning the ropes. You can say the same thing about Woodley, why is he fighting till? Ain't him and Conor the same stature (if Conor went up to WW). Yet some people say Woodley beats till, why different for conor?
I give up. You win. Till and Conor are the same size. Conor head clean off 13 secs.

I give up. You win. Till and Conor are the same size. Conor head clean off 13 secs.

I have my opinion, you have yours. I respect it. It's just that u don't have to start bringing in IQ's and all that in this. Not needed, It's just a opinion.

I hope there is no Diaz 3... the guy isn't that great.

I'm curious about this myself. Not sure I see him fighting more than 2-3 more times max. So if Khabib beats him I think he'll try 145 again or maybe they'll make a 165 division for him, give him a chance to be a three division champ and then ride off. If Khabib demolishes him I don't think he'll look for a rematch. But I'm leaning towards Conor in this fight so none of the above would matter anyway.

If Conor beats Khabib and Dustin beats Nate then I think we see McGregor- St Pierre. I highly doubt Conor or Dana would want McGregor-Poirer 2.

Back