If Khabib destroys Conor does he retire or fight Nate one more time?

What will Conor do?

• Walk off into the sunset, never to be seen again

• Conor/Nate 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nate is the insurance, retirement fight. Conor will fight Nate if he gets smashed by Khabib. He wont come back for more after that.

Nate probably smashes him as well if it goes to that.

If Conor wins, he has no reason to quit. Khabib is his toughest fight outside of GSP.

If he loses, I definitely see him finishing the trilogy with Nate and retiring.

Why would he fight Nate, and why would a fight with Nate be a payday? When did Nate become a draw lol
Conor could fight a no-name picked from the crowd ala Rocky 1 and do 1M PPV. He doesn't need Nate. Though I personally would enjoy the rubber match.

Prison is the only place with more butt hurt than Sherdog. I love it bro.
I laughed at this, thinking - it's a probably a toss up! You put out a steady stream of high quality posts, brother. Thank you.

Conor could fight a no-name picked from the crowd ala Rocky 1 and do 1M PPV. He doesn't need Nate. Though I personally would enjoy the rubber match.

He needs Nate to turn that 1.3 million into 1.7 million. If you look at Couture's old PPV contract you'll see the last few hundred buys is where a PPV fighter makes most of their returns, so that's very significant, not to mention the casual interest the feud generates that cannot be measured by money.

I think Conor quits in 2020. His got loads of options left- trilogy, GSP, Holloway, WW title

Got news for you, if he gets smashed by Khabib, that Conor fight goes away at least until he wins 1 or 2. GSP aint fighting him off a loss. If he wants to go for WW strap, he better hope that Woodley wins. Cause he's not fighting a 200lb Till. staredown would look hilarious tho.

He's gonna trick the UFC into signing one fight deals soon, he will then start promoting his own fights ala Mayweather. Probably vs Paulie

If conor loses, he’ll offer to fight Edgar to settle the score once and for all. But Conor will insist that it’s at 165 for a new belt.

If Conor wins and nate wins, Conor will defend against nate Next
If Conor wins and nate loses, Conor will defend against nate Next
If Conor loses and nate wins, Conor will fight against nate Next
If Conor loses and nate loses, Conor will defend against nate Next

Hope this clarifies the issue.

How will it be embarrassing if he loses? He's done that multiple times...and Khabib smashes everyone. He will probably demand a rematch and beat Khabib the second time

Conor won't need to say anything as I'm sure his retarded nuthugging fanbase already have preloaded excuses saved on their hard drive when the inevitable ragdolling happens.

Conor would have a melt down and Insist he needs a rematch

The fact he finds Diaz a challenge is just embarrassing

Why would he fight Nate, and why would a fight with Nate be a payday? When did Nate become a draw lol

I love Nick and Nate but i totally agree. Conor vs Nate 3 isnt that appealing to me. Id rather see Conor fight Tony, or rematch Max at 155.

As per title, if Conor gets taken down and embarrassed by Khabib, losing in devastating fashion, does he pack his bags, collect his money, and walk away from the sport?

Or does he run it back with Nate for one final payday?

qnagoZQ.gif

He's not gonna lose {<Mcgoat}

it not if it when khabib crushes conor.

ufc wouldn't give conor another fight unless he resigns first.

when conor loses and nate either loses or pulls out who cares about a 3rd fight.

Both of their fights are two of the highest selling PPVS in UFC history? Are you being serious right now?

cause of conor. if nate was such a draw he wouldn't of had a title fight on fox.

nate got lucky conor picked him to fight and got paid for his last 15 mins of fame

He might play I'm the smaller man card, call himself a natural FW that loss to the bigger man who is closer to a WW, then call out Max.

Nah, who knows to be honest.

conor way past the days of 145 and nate not that much bigger than him

Back