If Khabib beats Tony and GSP and then retires...

The five years is your artificial introduction, causing you to fall in your face.

You said 5 years idiot, and then told me 2 more fights? So shit he will be crazy inactive..

If Khabib has two more fights this year, then retires, he still will only have 30 fights after 25 years, or five years, it's all the same.

It has no bearing on his legacy, you ignorant simpleton fark

I asked you who are the HOF fighters on his resume. And you said "2 more fights", and then threw in "5 years". 5 years would indicate he will be around for a long time, and fight HOF level fighters adding to his legacy. But you blew that to shit, when you said only 2 more fights LOL.. So who are the HOF guys on his resume again? Conor? Yep that's it..

At 30-0. 14-0 in the UFC. Undefeated. Wins over GSP (past his prime), Tony, Poirier, Conor, RDA.

Where does he place all-time? Is he the GOAT? Retiring without ever tasting defeat over 30 professional fights is an accomplishment that should not be taken lightly. A decent list of high level victories, but probably not as many as some of the other contenders on this list.

If Jones is still undefeated at the time, he has to rank number 1 due to his prolonged dominance as champion and never having a true loss, but I think I'd have to place Khabib over everyone else, especially with a W over GSP. I'd probably put the list like this:

1. Jones
2. Khabib
3. Fedor
4. GSP
5. Anderson

Jones almost 3 years of his “dominance” was looking for excuses for the positive tests.3 in total.
He is out.

Anderson 2 times caught
Out

That leaves

1)GSP
2)Fedor
3)DJ
4)Aldo
5)Khabib if it happens as you said and he retires at 30-0

Khabib would be GOAT for sure because he would be the only GOAT candidate who beat another GOAT candidate.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

At 30-0. 14-0 in the UFC. Undefeated. Wins over GSP (past his prime), Tony, Poirier, Conor, RDA.

Where does he place all-time? Is he the GOAT? Retiring without ever tasting defeat over 30 professional fights is an accomplishment that should not be taken lightly. A decent list of high level victories, but probably not as many as some of the other contenders on this list.

If Jones is still undefeated at the time, he has to rank number 1 due to his prolonged dominance as champion and never having a true loss, but I think I'd have to place Khabib over everyone else, especially with a W over GSP. I'd probably put the list like this:

1. Jones
2. Khabib
3. Fedor
4. GSP
5. Anderson
Khabib will be just like Floyd Jr. in boxing. Someone will respect him and somebody will not. Khabib and Floyd Jr. was and still are very good in they defense but there is fighters with better skills

Undisputed LW GOAT easily, but P4P GOAT? Hell no.

Khabib has a better record and resume than any fighter in the history of the UFC.

Two gold medals.
Undefeated as amateur/pro.
30-0 as pro.
14-0 in UFC.
Never down, never lost (only lost 1 round-even-in 30 fights).
No drugs, no controversy.

Who TF else can come close to this?
They hate him because he Muslim obviously

Beating GSP at 155 does little for Khabib. He would be breaking the top 10 goat if he beats tony and gsp

Fedor fought in No testing organization= DQ
Jones roids=DQ
GSP lost 2 times=behind Khabib
Aldo lost many fights=behind Khabib
Spider roids= DQ
DJ not enough competition and lost his last fight= behind Khabib
If Khabib beats everyone for another 2 years= he is the real goat

I'm pretty sure if Khabib was fighting divisional GOATs by his 8th fight he would have lost as well.

GSP right now has more title fight wins in the UFC than Khabib does total wins.

Back