If Khabib beats Dustin, Tony and Gathje he is in the GOAT discussion

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
The 155 division is the best division right now and Habib would have beaten the best fighters in their prime. If he beats these three guys, we can compare him to the likes of Fedor, Anderson, Jones, BJ and GSP.

Every division is the hardest and best, except maybe for the super lightweight div, which doesn't exist and that's a shame. Everybody with The Schmo !

I really hope we get the Khabib/Tony fight that we all want.
If it ever happens it will go a long way in answering so many questions.
5th times a charm? This has been booked 4 times already? Something like that.

GOAT conversation? He'd easily be LW GOAT but sorry not giving him GOAT consideration, You could probably argue him in the top 10-15 though based on his record,aura, and skillset but I'm still waiting to see more wrinkles in his game. Even with those 3 top wins you couldn't honestly put him over much more established legends in the sport. He's no where near Fedor, Andy, Jones, GSP, unless you wanna use the PED arguement and push out 2 of the top 5. Even with those 3 wins, he'd have 4 defenses and how many top 10 wins? Andy had 11 title defenses lol, GSP had 9. Gathje and Dustin are fuckin warriors, but their not confused with greats, I'd have to see more.

Tony better get the next shot, he isn't getting any younger.

Last edited:
Yeah but beating Tony is a big if.

I really hope we get the Khabib/Tony fight that we all want.
If it ever happens it will go a long way in answering so many questions.
5th times a charm? This has been booked 4 times already? Something like that.

Tony as of right now has better resume than Habib IMO, minus the belt (bad luck). Tony is the uncrowned champ. This fight will be amazing!

Lol, why Gaethje? A win over him doesn't mean much.

Sure. You can discus whomever.

I agree about him beating Tony but Gaethje? he is 3-2 in his last 5 fights and was finished twice, his best win is against Barboza.

if Khabib beats Dustin and Tony they are both much bigger wins than Gaethje.

Beats Dustin, Tony and GSP

Retire 30-0

No losses to fighters like Matt Sera

No drug failures

#GOAT Khabib bless!

Lol, why Gaethje? A win over him doesn't mean much.
Gathje is another top5 fighter, exciting brawler and great wrestler. Better wrestling credentials than Tony and Dustin, maybe the dark horse in the division and maybe has the biggest chance of beating the Habib.

I don't think so. Tony was mounted by Kevin Lee before he gassed and was held down an entire fight by Castillo
What happens in the third, when Habib likes to get a breather and Tony is still fresh? We all want to find out.

Yeah but beating Tony is a big if.
All three of them are verying degrees of if. Dustin's greatest weakness is his chin, and Khabib isn't gonna knock him out. That's a tough fight.

Of course Tony is the toughest match up of the bunch.

Gathje is another top5 fighter, exciting brawler and great wrestler. Better wrestling credentials than Tony and Dustin, maybe the dark horse in the division and maybe has the biggest chance of beating the Habib.

What happens in the third, when Habib likes to get a breather and Tony is still fresh? We all want to find out.

Gaethje is nowhere near the same level as Tony or Poirier. If he beats Tony and Dustin he's definitely potentially the GOAT. He doesn't need Gaethje on his resume to prove anything though.

The 155 division is the best division right now and Habib would have beaten the best fighters in their prime. If he beats these three guys, we can compare him to the likes of Fedor, Anderson, Jones, BJ and GSP.

Thats a huuuge if.

Gaethje is nowhere near the same level as Tony or Poirier. If he beats Tony and Dustin he's definitely potentially the GOAT. He doesn't need Gaethje on his resume to prove anything though.

JG doesnt have the resume but hes a nightmare style match up for Khabib.

D1 wrestler who can't be held down who never stops coming forward and has bricks for hands.

His at the gate of the GOAT-club. He will become a GOAT soon imo after beating amongst these mentioned above

Last edited:
Back