If khabib beats conor then tony

I just don’t get the obsession with goat talk. That’s something that should be discussed at the end of a fighters career

ufc promo shit has made loads of sherturds into hype addicts, its pretty pathetic. i wonder if it was like this before conor came along? cant really remember

If Conor beats Khabib defends against Tony beats Nate in rubber match beats GSP at 165 catch weight then moves up to WW and beat Woodley then moves to MW and beats Whittaker then moves to LHW and beats Jon Jones then invents cure for hair loss and cancer then discovers life on Mars then finds renewable energy source to power the world is he the GOATest human who has ever GOATed?
But his cardio sucks... so no...

I just don’t get the obsession with goat talk. That’s something that should be discussed at the end of a fighters career

I believe Floyd has influenced the culture to the point of annoyance. All you hear is GOAT talk, PPV numbers, undefeated records, and money. The culture is saturated in it.

That's because GOATs are constantly being changed. MMA is an evolving sport. Deal with it.
All sports evolve.

GOAT's take years to make. A fighter doesn't just become a GOAT after a couple of big fights. Deal with it.

Nothing justifies the high number of GOAT threads everytime a big fight happens.

All sports evolve.

GOAT's take years to make. A fighter doesn't just become a GOAT after a couple of big fights. Deal with it.

Nothing justifies the high number of GOAT threads everytime a big fight happens.

Evolved sports adapt. MMA is a barbaric sport that needs to continue to be developed. It's not a surprise that fighters are constantly passing each other.

Evolved sports adapt. MMA is a barbaric sport that needs to continue to be developed. It's not a surprise that fighters are constantly passing each other.
So? It doesn't justify the amount of GOAT threads. Still takes years to become one of the greatests.

If Conor beats Khabib defends against Tony beats Nate in rubber match beats GSP at 165 catch weight then moves up to WW and beat Woodley then moves to MW and beats Whittaker then moves to LHW and beats Jon Jones then invents cure for hair loss and cancer then discovers life on Mars then finds renewable energy source to power the world is he the GOATest human who has ever GOATed?

No still not goat

You act like Khabib started MMA yesterday. lmao
You act like Khabib has been fighting top 10 opponents for years lmao.

You're also still missing my point which wasn't specific to this thread.

But I can't we expect any kind of logical discussion with someone that has "NotoriousMillions" as a username and a Conor avatar.

You act like Khabib has been fighting top 10 opponents for years lmao.

You're also still missing my point which wasn't specific to this thread.

But I can't we expect any kind of logical discussion with someone that has "NotoriousMillions" as a username and a Conor avatar.

Technically he has been fighting top 10 fighters for years. lmao

And I can't expect any kind of actual FACTS from someone that sits there and bitches about Conor in a discussion completely irrelevant to him. Stop being so obsessed.

Technically he has been fighting top 10 fighters for years. lmao

And I can't expect any kind of actual FACTS from someone that sits there and bitches about Conor in a discussion completely irrelevant to him. Stop being so obsessed.
I'm just pointing out the fact that i'm arguing with someone that has Conor's name as a username and his picture as an avatar. That simple fact explains a lot about your credibility.

The fact that you would think there aren't enough GOAT threads takes away from your credibility even more. Even as a rather young sport, it takes many years before someone is worthy of GOAT discussion.

I'm just pointing out the fact that i'm arguing with someone that has Conor's name as a username and his picture as an avatar. That simple fact explains a lot about your credibility.

The fact that you would think there aren't enough GOAT threads takes away from your credibility even more. Even as a rather young sport, it takes many years before someone is worthy of GOAT discussion.

Go cry about Conor to someone that cares about your fragility. lmao

I'm here to talk about Khabib.

Go cry about Conor to someone that cares about your fragility. lmao

I'm here to talk about Khabib.
No arguments left I see. The discussion became to complicated for your 2 brain cells to comprehend. Nice cope out attempt.

No arguments left I see. The discussion became to complicated for your 2 brain cells to comprehend. Nice cope out attempt.

You never had an argument. You were just bitching about Conor as usual. Sad. You are sad!

You never had an argument. You were just bitching about Conor as usual. Sad. You are sad!
tenor.gif

Back