If Kevin Lee was Jon Jones he'd have an 85" reach

Weight is just calories in calories out. He'd weigh 160-165 at 145 lbs. 5'9" 165 lbs is hardly starving. He'd actually be just 4 lbs from being heavy enough to be overweight.
You realize muscle is weight right? To lose that you'd actively not work it and become weak right? You realize muscle isn't accounted for in "BMI's" right? I'm sorry I don't want to insult you but you have some mental abnormality which makes you slow

But if Jon Jones started some height cutting he could fight at 155 with a 84" reach.

You realize muscle is weight right? To lose that you'd actively not work it and become weak right? You realize muscle isn't accounted for in "BMI's" right? I'm sorry I don't want to insult you but you have some mental abnormality which makes you slow
Even better. That means he can lose even more weight and still be functional. That means that his current 180 lbs, he's the normal man's body composition's equivalent of 210-220 lbs. A 220 lb man can lose a looooot of weight and be very functional and healthy. Kevin Lee can easily be functional and healthy at 165 lbs ripped.

If Keven Lee were Jon Jones, he wouldn't be Kevin F Lee

I always used to say Miguel Torres at 5’9 with a 76 inch reach at BW is probably one of the craziest reach advantages over a weight class

he would slice right thru the division
freddy-krueger-long-arms-gif-8.gif

Very Mike Goldberg esque is this thread title.

Even better. That means he can lose even more weight and still be functional. That means that his current 180 lbs, he's the normal man's body composition's equivalent of 210-220 lbs. A 220 lb man can lose a looooot of weight and be very functional and healthy. Kevin Lee can easily be functional and healthy at 165 lbs ripped.
I didn't read what you said just got the gist you're being confrontational. You realize he killed himself to make 155? Realizing that will take a dump on whatever younargued.

Back