If Kevin Lee gets slept against Al...

You are offended.

That’s why your sending insults and SJW trash/calling me an islamophobe.

That’s pretty much the definition of being offended.

Of course, you need to pass off the “you’re bum-bum hurt!” onto me so you don’t look like the one that’s upset.

I hope I didn’t hurt your feelings too much, sweetheart.

Stay mad, fake Khabib fan.

:D
offended by what? i'm not a muslim, i live in europe and i'm an atheist. the ramblings of an idiot do not offend me, but that doesn't make them any less idiotic.

how old are you? i'm seriously curious. if you're still in high school, then i understand what's going on here. everyone's a twerp at 17, so it's fine. things are looking pretty grim for you if you're an adult, though.

consider this: there isn't a single person in this thread who agrees with you, and this is the sherdog forum, where all sorts of retards express their opinions loudly. you went out of your way to say something stupid, and were called out for it by several people - to which your only response is to screech childish insults and behave like an obnoxious adolescent boy. if you are one, then i guess there's still a good chance you grow out of it. i'd rather not even consider the alternative.

Sounds like you are the one who doesnt know a noun from a verb. Slept, as is knocked out, put down, killed, destroyed.
How the hell do you think that's a noun? Lol

Wrong professor! You can't grammatically "get Killed"; it's will be killed", "will be destroyed", Will be "Knocked out", etc... Take a few English writing or grammar courses so it doesn't happen in the future.

This. ^

Also, it really doesn't go against all rules of language, because as a rule language changes, words get invented and added.

Nope wrong. The whole sentence is wrong. See above for explanation. Verbs don't follow verbs, they need to be infinitives. Man! our education system has fallen. And language doesn't "just change". That's street nonsense talk. "Slept" will never be an accepted synonym of "Knocked out" anywhere but the street.

It's not been used as a noun here.
Comparison: Kevin Lee gets killed. Killed is clearly not a noun. Neither is slept in Kevin Lee gets slept.

Technically it's not being used as anything since the sentence makes no grammatical sense, so why use it? Verbs don't follow verbs only infinitives.

Nope wrong. The whole sentence is wrong. See above for explanation. Verbs don't follow verbs, they need to be infinitives. Man! our education system has fallen. And language doesn't "just change". That's street nonsense talk. "Slept" will never be an accepted synonym of "Knocked out" anywhere but the street.
Language does "just change", you do realize this right? Hell, "fleek" is in the OXFORD dictionary, so you're incorrect on that one.

"Scrabble just got a whole lot hipper.

Online dictionary Merriam-Webster announced on February 7 that it has added more than 1,000 new words to its catalog, drawing from pop culture, science, foreign languages, sports, medicine, and more." - Business Insider

What’s a yaco

This thread is funny.

Funny enough the OP wasn’t discussed what so ever.

<{outtahere}>

Lol, uhm, it's internet lingo and guess where you are reading it. Welcome to SD, bud.

Nope wrong. (Not a sentence)The whole sentence is wrong. See above for explanation*Look above for the explanation. Verbs don't follow verbs, they need to be infinitives. Man!(not a sentence) our education system has fallen. And language doesn't "just change"(Do not start sentences with and). That's street nonsense talk.(that nonsense is street-talk) "Slept" will never be an accepted synonym of "Knocked out" anywhere but the street.(knocked out is a synonym for concussed. Knocked out should be also considered street talk to if your logic is has merit. Slept is an acceptable term commonly used on most platforms other then business writing. We are on the internet not applying for a job
Above I have corrected all your grammar mistakes in a previous post. I have helped the sherdog community pay you back for your grammar expertise. It appears that you yourself could also benefit from more studying.

Above I have corrected all your grammar mistakes in a previous post. I have helped the sherdog community pay you back for your grammar expertise. It appears that you yourself could also benefit from more studying.

Congratulations! You fixed a sherdog post. "(knocked out is a synonym for concussed. Knocked out should be also considered street talk to if your logic is has merit. Slept is an acceptable term commonly used on most platforms other then business writing. We are on the internet not applying for a job." Knocked out is actual word that has meaning and has been used for centuries. It is also a clear verb where "slept" is a sentence about future tense is never and will never be. PPL (fix that one also), think Conor "talks funny" when he is actually using correct sentences and lingo. Sad! "Internet Lingo" eh? Is that where ppl make shit up to sound cool or repeat shit they hear on TV? Could it just be laziness? The word is TOO btw, not "to".
Language does "just change", you do realize this right? Hell, "fleek" is in the OXFORD dictionary, so you're incorrect on that one.

"Scrabble just got a whole lot hipper.

Online dictionary Merriam-Webster announced on February 7 that it has added more than 1,000 new words to its catalog, drawing from pop culture, science, foreign languages, sports, medicine, and more." - Business Insider

That means it was "accepted", it didn't just change to make ppl sound cool on the internet. It means it's been used so much that it should be added.

Back