If Jury wins tonight

I got Jury to win this, Cerrone likes to start slow these days, it's a 3 round fight and I think it will be too late for Cerrone to do something and Jury will get the decision

I'm thinking the same I got 50 on Jury to pull the upset as much as I would much rather see Cerrone get a head kick KO win.

I really like Jury and I'm rooting for him. But I just don't see how he's going to beat Cerrone. He doesn't apply the necessary pressure and after a round, Cerrone will settle and start exploiting the space Jury gives him. However, it'll be interesting seeing Cerrone in there with someone of similar length and height but I fear it won't be enough.

Jury would be a fight away from a title shot if he beats Cerrone tonight, IMO. LW is so stacked. I could see him fighting Melendez or Bendo/Alvarez winner.

It wouldn't really upset me. I don't see Cerrone as a legit title contender. I think I would rather see new talent. What would interest me though is to see if Cerrone would want to fight again soon after a loss.

i'll admit the only reason i dont like him is cause he finished gomi.

Back