If Jury wins tonight

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
Will he quickly become the most disliked dude in LW?

Sanchez is a fan favourite
Gomi is a fan favourite
Cowboy is a fan favourite

If he makes it look easy against cowboy it might leave a sour taste in peoples mouths

Fighters can improve but I remember Jury vs Ricci being close. I am about to rewatch that fight.

I'm loving the run he's been on. When he beats Cowboy I'll love it all the more.

i already kinda don't like Jury i mean call me judgmental but he comes across as arrogant and it has nothing to do with the people he has beaten but just the way he acts

im hoping Cowboy knocks him out but im most likely it would be the other way around

It will definitely draw ire on these boards even though most won't admit it. I'm a huge Cowboy fan and want him to win but I won't be shocked if Myles can pull out with the victory.

War Cowboy.

Jury by tko
It just means Cowboy will go on another impressive streak just to get stopped again smh

Love Cerrone and I think he will put a beating on Jury but if Jury beats him impressively then he is legit as fuck and I'll become a fan of his.

I got Jury to win this, Cerrone likes to start slow these days, it's a 3 round fight and I think it will be too late for Cerrone to do something and Jury will get the decision

He wont get past Cerrone tonight. Side note- Jury looks like the child of Spose and James Franco.

Jury is going to be exposed. There is a big gap between Diego Sanchez and Donald Cerrone.

I agree that Jury will capitalize on Cowboys slow start and finish the fight...

i already kinda don't like Jury i mean call me judgmental but he comes across as arrogant and it has nothing to do with the people he has beaten but just the way he acts

im hoping Cowboy knocks him out but im most likely it would be the other way around

Gosh some people are so sensitive. This is the first time the dude is getting some exposure and he's getting hate already.

Im going Jury. Also, didn't Cowboy just admit that he is not 100%?

I'm hoping that Jury wins just so we have another contender at LW. Cowboy already fought pettis and lost.

I didn't like it when he talked about Diego like that.

I didn't like it when he beat Gomi like that.

I'm ok with him defeating Cerrone and talking trash afterwards!

People will probably hate. But oh well. Dudes legit.

Back