If Junior beats Cain, I hope we see..

SuperBadAzz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Velasquez vs Nelson next

I think it would make for an awesome fight.. Roy may very well be the biggest nightmare matchup for Cain outside JDS.. Cain's wrestling is phenomenal, but Big Country has good TDD & great BJJ.. Cain's chin is questionable to say the least right now & I think Roy has the KO power to drop him with one shot like Junior did.. I believe Cain would be a heavy favorite in this one & I'd have to put a little money down on Roy.. Just one of those matches that I definitely call for an upset.. Anyone else?

Cain would out work him and gas him out imo

Lol, Roy beats Mitrione(who is a tough fighter) and hes unstoppable? I like Big Country but he still loses to the top guys.

Yeah this is one of those fights where you immediately discount Roy, but then when you think about it realise it would actually be a good fight.

Yeah this is one of those fights where you immediately discount Roy, but then when you think about it realise it would actually be a good fight.

Thats what everyone says about Roy when he gets a step up in competition but then he gets his ass kicked.

Velasquez vs Nelson next

I think it would make for an awesome fight.. Roy may very well be the biggest nightmare matchup for Cain outside JDS.. Cain's wrestling is phenomenal, but Big Country has good TDD & great BJJ.. Cain's chin is questionable to say the least right now & I think Roy has the KO power to drop him with one shot like Junior did.. I believe Cain would be a heavy favorite in this one & I'd have to put a little money down on Roy.. Just one of those matches that I definitely call for an upset.. Anyone else?

Cain takes him down, throws elbow till Roy is cut and then punches him until Roy is blind with his own blood and ref has to step in and stop the unanswered flurry.
Bigfoot fight has shown it all. Cain may not be hard-hitting enough to crack Roy's chin, but I think he'll get himself a TKO victory without much trouble if he fights smart.

Also, don't think this match is possible until at least one more quality win for Roy.

This would look like Mir Vs Roy but with a worse beating.

I don't think Cain's chin is questionable.

He has shown adversity when he has been clipped before. And the force these heavyweights throw with, he has shown he can take big hits.

Getting KO'd by JDS does not mean you have a questionable chin, he is KOing everyone...

Wouldn't say Cain has a questionable chin. He got dropped by Jds but never got completely put to sleep. Sure Roy could catch him but I don't see him putting Cain to sleep. Think of how weak Arlovski's chin is and Roy was unable to put him away.

Cain works him over with crisper standup early on, only a matter of time before Cains incredible cardio becomes evident against Nelson's less than stellar gas tank

Back