If Jones wins at the weekend then Reyes will lose

johncola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like to turn heads with sick fight predictions and I've got another. I've done a bit of research and I think if Jon Jones wins on Saturday, Dominick Reyes will lose. I can just hear the Shertards now: "anything can happen in a fight this is mma itz unpredictable bro". And I understand people's doubt. But look at this shit:

When Jones won against Marreta, Marreta lost.

When Jones won against Anthony Smith, Smith lost.

When Jones won against Glover Teixeira, Glover lost.

When Jones won against Matyushenko, Matyushenko lost.

All of this can't just be a coincidence. I haven't checked any other fights but I think Jones has had more fights in the past. i.e. I know he won a fight against Machida once but I haven't checked how Machida fared. I wouldn't be surprised if Machida lost. That's given the pattern I illustrated above.

What you say, Sherdog? Have I found a potential moneymaking opportunity here? I might make some graphs later to verify my claims.

I like to turn heads with sick fight predictions and I've got another. I've done a bit of research and I think if Jon Jones wins on Saturday, Dominick Reyes will lose. I can just hear the Shertards now: "anything can happen in a fight this is mma itz unpredictable bro". And I understand people's doubt. But look at this shit:

All of this can't just be a coincidence. I haven't checked any other fights but I think Jones has had more fights in the past. i.e. I know he won a fight against Machida once but I haven't checked how Machida fared. I wouldn't be surprised if Machida lost. That's given the pattern I illustrated above.

What you say, Sherdog? Have I found a potential moneymaking opportunity here? I might make some graphs later to verify my claims.
<LikeReally5>

url

"If Jones wins on Saturday, Reyes loses."

What?

...I can just hear the Shertards now...

whose job is it to notify a Shertard that they themselves are in fact, a shertard? Or do they all just lack self awareness and speak of themselves in the 3rd person?

Its as plausible as you making shitty troll threads

If X >Y
then I<U

Makes sense to me. Math is good.

I'll follow your lead here TS and make a bold prediction myself.

I think that if Reyes can somehow manage to fight Jones to a draw, then Jones will also be receiving a draw

Hold your horses, TS!
Jon jones won against Matt Hamill, Matt won
Jon jones won against Daniel Cormier, DC didn´t lose

What the hell? Something wrong here???

You're right. If Jones wins then Reyes loses and vice versa. If Reyes wins then Jones loses! But what if there is a draw... ?

Hold your horses, TS!
Jon jones won against Matt Hamill, Matt won
Jon jones won against Daniel Cormier, DC didn´t lose
Matt Hamill himself has said that he didn't win and Jon didn't lose

Back