If Jones went up to fight people his size...

I'm pretty sure if the scale says 205, there is no such thing as "too" large for LHW.

Stop being a fucking idiot.

Go define Larger please, you fucking scrub. Adj. 1. larger - large or big relative to something elselarger - large or big relative to something else
bigger
big, large - above average in size or number or quantity.

The average LHW is not 6'5 with 84Inches.

Go define Larger please, you fucking scrub. Adj. 1. larger - large or big relative to something elselarger - large or big relative to something else
bigger

Divisions aren't based off of your height and rich, how thick is your skull?

Of all the Jon Jones hate threads, this subject is probably the worst

Since when did bigger mean taller and longer?

Since people started talking about penis size in these terms. Nobody really asks how much girth you're packin'.

Also, there's not really an easily understood number that explains how thick/wide/dense/muscular somebody is, but there is for height.

Divisions aren't based off of your height and rich, how thick is your skull?

Yah obviously this is why we're having the debate, are you retarded. If there were Height and Inch weightclasses, Jones wouldn't be fighting half of the people he has fought. Seeing as he fights at 205, and is larger than the average 205er. He is bigger.

The average HW isn't 7 feet tall with 84.5 inch reach, but I don't see Stefan Struve wrecking the HW division because of it.

Height and reach isn't everything.

You are an idiot.

These threads are so stupid. If he can make the weight he's not to big. Rumble Johnson was to big for WW and MW, because his body would start to shut down when he would try to make those weights. Bones doesn't struggle to make 205 therefore he's not to big you fucking losers.

The average HW isn't 7 feet tall with 84.5 inch reach, but I don't see Stefan Struve wrecking the HW division because of it.

You are an idiot.

I am an idiot, you're saying to my face that Jones is not bigger than his opponents. You tried saying Glover is larger because of his torso. That's your argument. When you have Striker Analysis saying Jones size plays a big part in his winning abilities you are obviously bigger than your opponents. Your argument just gets weaker with every comment you post :icon_chee:icon_chee

bigger

Jones is a big LHW but he isn't "too large" for LHW since he makes weight.

I am an idiot, you're saying to my face that Jones is not bigger than his opponents. You tried saying Glover is larger because of his torso. That's your argument. When you have Striker Analysis saying Jones size plays a big part in his winning abilities you are obviously bigger than your opponents. Your argument just gets weaker with every comment you post :icon_chee:icon_chee

Are you like 5'5 130 pounds? This topic of size seems to piss you off a lot.

You are an idiot.

lol you're smart.

holy moly!

Are you like 5'5 130 pounds? This topic of size seems to piss you off a lot.

Is that all you have? You insult my opinion than you resort to personal insults because you have nothing left to refute my argument. Don't preach if you can't back what you spit child :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

bigger

He's taller with a longer reach but carrying less muscle mass comes at a price as well.

Yah obviously this is why we're having the debate, are you retarded. If there were Height and Inch weightclasses, Jones wouldn't be fighting half of the people he has fought. Seeing as he fights at 205, and is larger than the average 205er. He is bigger.

Incredibly stupid post. Remarkable.

I am an idiot, you're saying to my face that Jones is not bigger than his opponents.

So... Carlos Condit is bigger than Johny Hendricks because Carlos is 6'2" with 78" reach and Hendricks is 5'9" with 69" reach?

That's how retarded your argument sounds.

And yes, you are an idiot.

Come on man, jones doesnt fight at 205 on fight night, that said he doesnt fight at 250 either.
I think jones would do pretty good against heavyweights his own size but really, who knows??

This seems a repeated source of confusion on Sherdog.

Fighters cut weight.

They are weighed before the fight within a specified time frame to make the appropriate weight for their weight class. I think almost all fighters cut weight.

People who are physically inactive or just highly ignorant think that because an individual is taller, they are "bigger".

It shocking that anyone who has ever engaged in any physical activity or has rudimentary common sense can not understand this principle.

Length doesnt equate to more mass.

He is smaller. Have you ever seen them standing right next to each other?

Jones-Glover_1.jpg

So he is smaller because he is shorter???
Are people aware that these athletes are weighed?

Are people really this dumb?

Back