If Jones went up to fight people his size...

Yes because Shogun, Page, Evans, Glover were all his size okkkkkk. He had only fought Gus who was close to his size, and almost lost. Browne would KO Jones early, if not Jones takes a UD.

lol @ thinking Glover is smaller than Jones.

jones is 227ish on fight night. and that is leaned out trying to make 205.

travis is 245 with flab.

they're more similarly sized than jones is to 99% of the lhw division.

Hang on a sec, everyone's ears just turned off when you said this...

Shut the Fuck up, he dose fight people his own size. He makes weight and that's it. It's not hight classes, but anything to bitch. Bitches like u bring this site down a notch

I wonder what would happen if Gus fought people his own size. Oh yeah he would lose like he did to Jones.

First of all, you're delusional.

Secondly, That's not his fault. He makes 205, end of story, really.

It's his choice though, so therefore someone can logically assign fault if they want.

Not his fault would be if dana and co prevented him from fighting at hw

If he's making weight with good endurance during his fights then he's in the correct weight class.

Rampage and Glover are small LHWs? Lemme guess, you're one of those clowns who believes in height and reach classes.

I'm a clown LOOOOL. Did I say Rampage and Glover are small LHWs. Are you retarded or can you not comprehend my point I was getting across. The point which you obviously couldn't comprehend was that Jones is to large for LHW. Glover and Rampage are right for their weight class. Reach and height all go into if someone is big for the weight class or not. Henderson could cut a larger weight that any other LHW and he will still be seen as a small LHW. Gtfo child.

...or, for that matter, perpetuating this nonsense about Rashad being a "small" 205er.

Evans is relatively short for LHW, but he's a thick torsoed dude with huge legs who busts his ass to make weight. The only time that he seriously entertained a move to MW was after the Jones loss when he said that he would move down only if he could get an immediate shot at Silva.

I'm a clown LOOOOL. Did I say Rampage and Glover are small LHWs. Are you retarded or can you not comprehend my point I was getting across. The point which you obviously couldn't comprehend was that Jones is to large for LHW. Glover and Rampage are right for their weight class. Reach and height all go into if someone is big for the weight class or not. Henderson could cut a larger weight that any other LHW and he will still be seen as a small LHW. Gtfo child.

How is a guy who cuts fewer than 10 lbs after his camps "too big" for his WEIGHT class?

It's his choice though, so therefore someone can logically assign fault if they want.

Not his fault would be if dana and co prevented him from fighting at hw

No, not really. It's his choice, like you said. That doesn't make it his fault that some other fighters are under-sized and doesn't mean it's his fault if he fights someone smaller than him.

"Reach and height all go into if someone is big for the WEIGHT class or not"

Read that again and maybe you will see why what you said was so stupid

How is a guy who cuts fewer than 10 lbs after his camps "too big" for his WEIGHT class?

It doesn't really matter how many pounds he cuts.

What matters is he makes 205 pounds without any problems at all. People bitch because of his height and reach and the fact that he dominates his opponents.

I don't believe Browne is really 6'7 he was barely taller than werdum. Jones would dominate Browne if they fought.

http://instagram.com/p/lIhSQaMDHw/

Funny, you take his word about what he weighed in cage for a couple fights a few years ago but completely ignore his word about him weighing ten pounds less that at the start of the camp for his most recent fight.

Jones isn't lean at all when he's near 230. All of pictures of him around that weight show him lacking definition.

he was lean enough when he fought rashad. yes that was 2 years ago.

that picture you posted has no context. he's obviously trying to show he's light, how legit is it? i find it hard to believe the guy anymore with his recent social media outbursts and trolling fighters.

maybe he's sick of people calling him "big" so he put out that picture, who knows.

The point which you obviously couldn't comprehend was that Jones is to large for LHW.

I'm pretty sure if the scale says 205, there is no such thing as "too" large for LHW.

Stop being a fucking idiot.

He is smaller. Have you ever seen them standing right next to each other?

Jones-Glover_1.jpg

Back